The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

who really owns a lowrider
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=886
Page 2 of 14

Author:  black66 [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

miamihopper09 wrote:
this one of my old cars but working on getting back in the game
Image



that is a bad ass colo

Author:  malo14 [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

i got a 85 monte carlo built to scrape....titanium scrape plate :w00t:

Author:  impala59 [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1020/m44 ... afd2d1.jpg
heres my 59 still in progress

Attachments:
m_44eb71b1455c4a8fafd2d183f849e54c.jpg
m_44eb71b1455c4a8fafd2d183f849e54c.jpg [ 5.75 KiB | Viewed 8332 times ]

Author:  II CHUBBZ II [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

nawlige ur a liar dude that red lac is from the movie friday even look it up

Author:  nawlige [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

II CHUBBZ II wrote:
nawlige ur a liar dude that red lac is from the movie friday even look it up


chubbz no its not my dad made it and thats like saying theres only one...mazda in the world

Author:  Soul Society [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

nawlige wrote:
II CHUBBZ II wrote:
nawlige ur a liar dude that red lac is from the movie friday even look it up


chubbz no its not my dad made it and thats like saying theres only one...mazda in the world



Nawlige, I dont know if thats your uncles Caddy or not in real life, but the pic you posted is a screen shot from the movie Next Friday. If you are going to post something like that you need to post proof also or your going to be sitting infront of the firing squad and lose any credit on this site you have.

Author:  II CHUBBZ II [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

Soul Society wrote:
nawlige wrote:
II CHUBBZ II wrote:
nawlige ur a liar dude that red lac is from the movie friday even look it up


chubbz no its not my dad made it and thats like saying theres only one...mazda in the world



Nawlige, I dont know if thats your uncles Caddy or not in real life, but the pic you posted is a screen shot from the movie Next Friday. If you are going to post something like that you need to post proof also or your going to be sitting infront of the firing squad and lose any credit on this site you have.




thats exactly what i was saying. thanks society :wtg:

Author:  black66 [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

Soul Society wrote:
nawlige wrote:
II CHUBBZ II wrote:
nawlige ur a liar dude that red lac is from the movie friday even look it up


chubbz no its not my dad made it and thats like saying theres only one...mazda in the world



Nawlige, I dont know if thats your uncles Caddy or not in real life, but the pic you posted is a screen shot from the movie Next Friday. If you are going to post something like that you need to post proof also or your going to be sitting infront of the firing squad and lose any credit on this site you have.



HAHAHA :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Author:  lucky7 [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

YEA MAN YOU JUST LOST ALL YOUR COOL POINTS AND THAT SUCKS HOMIE

HAHAHAHA :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Author:  nawlige [ Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

ok sorry guys i am a liar. im just jeolous that all u guys own nice lowriders and all my dad owns is a stock 1999 cadillac deville. i will post pics this weekend. im so sorry i just wanted 2 fit in

Author:  BumperCheckin [ Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

chill out bro we talk shit thats what lowriders do dont apologize
talk shit back if you wanna fit in, and buildin a lowrider would help
but until then, keep dreamin uso!

Author:  miamihopper09 [ Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

here are more pics of it
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  purp_box [ Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

this is my caprice and curently buildin a t-top cutty

Attachments:
pict0286.jpg
pict0286.jpg [ 136.37 KiB | Viewed 8224 times ]
100_2615.jpg
100_2615.jpg [ 72.51 KiB | Viewed 8222 times ]

Author:  black66 [ Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

im workin on a 2 door caprice.

Author:  black66 [ Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: who really owns a lowrider

purp_box wrote:
this is my caprice and curently buildin a t-top cutty



nice but i dont like 4 doors

Page 2 of 14 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/