The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

FIRST 100 CLUB
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1258
Page 1 of 2

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 am ]
Post subject:  FIRST 100 CLUB

SITTIN SIDEWAYS CC IS NOW THE FIRST AND ONLY CLUB TO GET 100 MEMBERS SO ALL U HATERS OUT THERE STOP TALKING SHIT CAUSE U GET ROLLED OVER NO ONE CAN HATE NOW WE PROVEN TO BE THE BEST SO FAR, SO SHUT UP AND CHALLENGE US STOP MAKING ALL THAT NOISE :club: . HAHA :mwha: AND WE STILL GETTING MEMBERS SO IF ANY ONE WANTS TO JOIN US HIT US UP DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE OF THESE OTHER CLUBS.

Image

Author:  El Padrino [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

y u hidden u emberresed homie or wht????

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

El Padrino wrote:
y u hidden u emberresed homie or wht????

EMBARRASSED OF WAT HOMIE? ITS MORE LIKE TIRED OF SMOKING ALL U CLOWNS TALKING SHIT THEN DONT BACK IT UP, HAHA

Author:  El Padrino [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

dam i sasy shit and i mean it and i do back it up cuz i kno wht i am talkin about y u not hidden, no one want 2 see u dumb*** with u r busted regal y u got a 91 civic its and ugly car and its not even a lowrider it is a RICE BURNER :eew:

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

El Padrino wrote:
dam i sasy shit and i mean it and i do back it up cuz i kno wht i am talkin about y u not hidden, no one want 2 see u dumb*** with u r busted regal y u got a 91 civic its and ugly car and its not even a lowrider it is a RICE BURNER :eew:

LETS DO THIS CHALLENGE ME, AT LEAST I HAD A LOW LOW DUMB **** U AINT NEVER HAD SHIT, Y IS IT EVERYTIME SOMEONE TELLS U SOMETHING IN THE GAME U BRING UP REAL LIFE SHIT HOMIE, LEAVE THE PERSONAL SHIT OUT WORRY BOUT WAT U GOT NOT WAT EVERYONE ROUND U HAS. **** HATERS ALWAYS TALKING SHIT.

Author:  El Padrino [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

:ditto: dude i juz diss u and u say i am a hatta y would i be hattin about an bootlegged hydraulic setup

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

El Padrino wrote:
:ditto: dude i juz diss u and u say i am a hatta y would i be hattin about an bootlegged hydraulic setup

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: SOMEONE GET THIS DUMB ASS HOOKED ON PHONICS MAYBE THAT WAY HE KNOWS WAT HES SAYING DAMN UR STUPID, WAT DO U HAVE HOMIE SHIT THATS WAT I THOUGHT HAHA, EL PADRINO MORE LIKE EL NINO FROM NOW ON THATS UR NEW NAME EL NINO, U GOT A CHALLENGE WAITING HOMIE SCARED.

Author:  NL SUELO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

SANCHO wrote:
El Padrino wrote:
dam i sasy shit and i mean it and i do back it up cuz i kno wht i am talkin about y u not hidden, no one want 2 see u dumb*** with u r busted regal y u got a 91 civic its and ugly car and its not even a lowrider it is a RICE BURNER :eew:

LETS DO THIS CHALLENGE ME, AT LEAST I HAD A LOW LOW DUMB **** U AINT NEVER HAD SHIT, Y IS IT EVERYTIME SOMEONE TELLS U SOMETHING IN THE GAME U BRING UP REAL LIFE SHIT HOMIE, LEAVE THE PERSONAL SHIT OUT WORRY BOUT WAT U GOT NOT WAT EVERYONE ROUND U HAS. **** HATERS ALWAYS TALKING SHIT.


RELAX Homies its just a DAMN Game!(though its the Lowrider Game! :chin: )
But though u have 101 members dont mean ur the best? Y would u say bout other clubs? Gotta give other ppl chances of getting a big club SANCHO.
But anyways--- :spin: . CONGRADULATIONTS! Of finaly getting 100 members! :wtg:

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

NL SUELO wrote:
SANCHO wrote:
El Padrino wrote:
dam i sasy shit and i mean it and i do back it up cuz i kno wht i am talkin about y u not hidden, no one want 2 see u dumb*** with u r busted regal y u got a 91 civic its and ugly car and its not even a lowrider it is a RICE BURNER :eew:

LETS DO THIS CHALLENGE ME, AT LEAST I HAD A LOW LOW DUMB **** U AINT NEVER HAD SHIT, Y IS IT EVERYTIME SOMEONE TELLS U SOMETHING IN THE GAME U BRING UP REAL LIFE SHIT HOMIE, LEAVE THE PERSONAL SHIT OUT WORRY BOUT WAT U GOT NOT WAT EVERYONE ROUND U HAS. **** HATERS ALWAYS TALKING SHIT.


RELAX Homies its just a DAMN Game!(though its the Lowrider Game! :chin: )
But though u have 101 members dont mean ur the best? Y would u say bout other clubs? Gotta give other ppl chances of getting a big club SANCHO.
But anyways--- :spin: . CONGRADULATIONTS! Of finaly getting 100 members! :wtg:

U SEE EL NINO U SHOULD BE MORE LIKE UR HOMIE HERE, HE AINT NO HATER. I AINT HATING ON NO CLUBS NLSUELO IF SOMEONE FORMS A CLUB BIGGER THAN SITTIN SIDEWAYS ITS ALL GOOD MY HAT GOES OF TO THEM U KNOW, BUT SO FAR WE HAVE PROVEN TO BE THE BEST WE WIN A GRIP OF TOURNAMENTS RANKED HIGH IN EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS TAKE CHALLENGES, I WASNT TALKING SHIT UNTIL EL NINO CAME ON MY POST TO TALK SHIT, HE KNOWS HOW I DO IT I BACK MY SHIT UP, AND IT IS JUST A GAME TELL THAT TO UR BOY HES THE ONE BRINGING UP PERSONAL SHIT, I KNOW A LOT OF PERSONAL SHIT ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT NEVER BRING IT UP NOT EVEN IF WERE BEEFING. NLSUELO WERE COOL I TOLD U THAT GOOD LUCK TO U AND MASSIVE RIDAZ CC, EL NINO IS THE ONE I HAVE A PROBLEM WIT NOW.

Author:  El Padrino [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

SANCHO wrote:
El Padrino wrote:
:ditto: dude i juz diss u and u say i am a hatta y would i be hattin about an bootlegged hydraulic setup

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: SOMEONE GET THIS DUMB ASS HOOKED ON PHONICS MAYBE THAT WAY HE KNOWS WAT HES SAYING DAMN UR STUPID, WAT DO U HAVE HOMIE SHIT THATS WAT I THOUGHT HAHA, EL PADRINO MORE LIKE EL NINO FROM NOW ON THATS UR NEW NAME EL NINO, U GOT A CHALLENGE WAITING HOMIE SCARED.

and its el niño and i think ur da one who needs phonics wtf is that? u even kno wht sancho means FYI it means u got a girlfriend who is married. do i need 2 explain word by word???????

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

El Padrino wrote:
SANCHO wrote:
El Padrino wrote:
:ditto: dude i juz diss u and u say i am a hatta y would i be hattin about an bootlegged hydraulic setup

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: SOMEONE GET THIS DUMB ASS HOOKED ON PHONICS MAYBE THAT WAY HE KNOWS WAT HES SAYING DAMN UR STUPID, WAT DO U HAVE HOMIE SHIT THATS WAT I THOUGHT HAHA, EL PADRINO MORE LIKE EL NINO FROM NOW ON THATS UR NEW NAME EL NINO, U GOT A CHALLENGE WAITING HOMIE SCARED.

and its el niño and i think ur da one who needs phonics wtf is that? u even kno wht sancho means FYI it means u got a girlfriend who is married. do i need 2 explain word by word???????

STOP TALKING SHIT THERE'S A CHALLENGE WAITING FOR U, IT'S BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE, DO IT OR STOP TALKING SHIT.

Author:  NL SUELO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

[/quote]
U SEE EL NINO U SHOULD BE MORE LIKE UR HOMIE HERE, HE AINT NO HATER. I AINT HATING ON NO CLUBS NLSUELO IF SOMEONE FORMS A CLUB BIGGER THAN SITTIN SIDEWAYS ITS ALL GOOD MY HAT GOES OF TO THEM U KNOW, BUT SO FAR WE HAVE PROVEN TO BE THE BEST WE WIN A GRIP OF TOURNAMENTS RANKED HIGH IN EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS TAKE CHALLENGES, I WASNT TALKING SHIT UNTIL EL NINO CAME ON MY POST TO TALK SHIT, HE KNOWS HOW I DO IT I BACK MY SHIT UP, AND IT IS JUST A GAME TELL THAT TO UR BOY HES THE ONE BRINGING UP PERSONAL SHIT, I KNOW A LOT OF PERSONAL SHIT ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT NEVER BRING IT UP NOT EVEN IF WERE BEEFING. NLSUELO WERE COOL I TOLD U THAT GOOD LUCK TO U AND MASSIVE RIDAZ CC, EL NINO IS THE ONE I HAVE A PROBLEM WIT NOW.[/quote]


K. Homie thanx 4da love. :wtg: Soon well be the second of gettin 100 members....ull see! :jive:

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

NL SUELO wrote:

U SEE EL NINO U SHOULD BE MORE LIKE UR HOMIE HERE, HE AINT NO HATER. I AINT HATING ON NO CLUBS NLSUELO IF SOMEONE FORMS A CLUB BIGGER THAN SITTIN SIDEWAYS ITS ALL GOOD MY HAT GOES OF TO THEM U KNOW, BUT SO FAR WE HAVE PROVEN TO BE THE BEST WE WIN A GRIP OF TOURNAMENTS RANKED HIGH IN EVERYTHING AND ALWAYS TAKE CHALLENGES, I WASNT TALKING SHIT UNTIL EL NINO CAME ON MY POST TO TALK SHIT, HE KNOWS HOW I DO IT I BACK MY SHIT UP, AND IT IS JUST A GAME TELL THAT TO UR BOY HES THE ONE BRINGING UP PERSONAL SHIT, I KNOW A LOT OF PERSONAL SHIT ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT NEVER BRING IT UP NOT EVEN IF WERE BEEFING. NLSUELO WERE COOL I TOLD U THAT GOOD LUCK TO U AND MASSIVE RIDAZ CC, EL NINO IS THE ONE I HAVE A PROBLEM WIT NOW.[/quote]


K. Homie thanx 4da love. :wtg: Soon well be the second of gettin 100 members....ull see! :jive:[/quote]
THATS COOL HOPE TO SEE IT SOON

Author:  El Padrino [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

ohh and da only reason i am pissed at u its cuz u sayed u where goin 2 make me a mural and when i say something i mean it and i keep it soo not like other bogus ppl

Author:  SANCHO [ Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: FIRST 100 CLUB

El Padrino wrote:
ohh and da only reason i am pissed at u its cuz u sayed u where goin 2 make me a mural and when i say something i mean it and i keep it soo not like other bogus ppl

DAMN IS THAT IT, HOMIE U F&$*@D UP THEN CAUSE UR MURAL WAS FINISHED, JUST HAVENT HAD TIME TO GIVE U THE LINK, BUT HEY ILL JUST GIVE IT TO SOME ONE ELSE U KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE ASK ME FOR MURALS I CANT DO THEM ALL IN ONE DAY, TOO BAD HOMIE CAUSE I GOT DOWN ON THAT MURAL. HAHA :mwha:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/