The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

IM CALLING EVERYONE OUT
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=194
Page 1 of 1

Author:  str8lows [ Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:28 am ]
Post subject:  IM CALLING EVERYONE OUT

:chin: LETS HOPP THIS SHITS AND MAKE SO MONEY OR GET SOME CAR

Author:  sixtreyimpala [ Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: IM CALLING EVERYONE OUT

str8lows wrote:
:chin: LETS HOPP THIS SHITS AND MAKE SO MONEY OR GET SOME CAR

Im down...what u wanna hop single or double and what suspension...

Author:  str8lows [ Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:13 am ]
Post subject: 

double pump ......suspension2...get at im ready :yeah: :mwha:

Author:  sixtreyimpala [ Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:03 am ]
Post subject: 

str8lows wrote:
double pump ......suspension2...get at im ready :yeah: :mwha:

challenge me i got my hopper ready too!!!

Author:  dpp366 [ Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:01 am ]
Post subject: 

and dont run from me i will hopp any of you . pull up you pick. :lmao:

Author:  BumperCheckin [ Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  hey brotha

sixtreyimpala wrote:
str8lows wrote:
double pump ......suspension2...get at im ready :yeah: :mwha:

challenge me i got my hopper ready too!!!



Take it easy bro dont take all the cars from my club!!!!
hahahaha

Author:  sixtreyimpala [ Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: hey brotha

BumperCheckin wrote:
sixtreyimpala wrote:
str8lows wrote:
double pump ......suspension2...get at im ready :yeah: :mwha:

challenge me i got my hopper ready too!!!



Take it easy bro dont take all the cars from my club!!!!
hahahaha
:shrug: :shrug:

Author:  sixtreyimpala [ Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: hey brotha

BumperCheckin wrote:
sixtreyimpala wrote:
str8lows wrote:
double pump ......suspension2...get at im ready :yeah: :mwha:

challenge me i got my hopper ready too!!!



Take it easy bro dont take all the cars from my club!!!!
hahahaha

were u in the notorious club on this game before???

Author:  BumperCheckin [ Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

nah nah you asked me remember but i said i would start the uce

Author:  sixtreyimpala [ Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:40 am ]
Post subject: 

BumperCheckin wrote:
nah nah you asked me remember but i said i would start the uce

now i member :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/