-Off Topic
-For Sale

Donate

Link to us

Links

Support

Contact Us

Bookmark and Share

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Club Hoppers 

DaddyLacCoupe80's Car Page
Club: LA Individuals
Cash: 291977

Statistics
Wins: 311
Losses: 127
Single Pump: 77,026
Double Pump: 104,074
Street: 160,991
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Club Hoppers
If your in a club why would you go to another club president begging to be in their club...?
Im not going to put you on blast as of now...but some presidents need to pay close attention to their members...!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:46 pm

lkwdlocal's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 280399

Statistics
Wins: 292
Losses: 202
Single Pump: 80,116
Double Pump: 106,342
Street: 128,260
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: Club Hoppers
There are some clubs that have a lot of negativity from stealing peoples murals. I get why someone would wanna leave those clubs.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Statistics
Single Pump: 77
Double Pump: 104
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
its actually your club members that are coming to me asking to join up...!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

lkwdlocal's Car Page
Cash: 280399

Statistics
Wins: 292
Losses: 202
Single Pump: 80
Double Pump: 106
Street: 128
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Yeah I dont get it. Just saying I understand why someone would wanna leave those clubs. and some of these clubs that have a bunch of kids talkin trash like that one streetlife club

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Statistics
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
i know its not the dedicated players that hop...thats why i set a high standard to get into my club...that way if they are real and want to get in they have to work for it...! ill keep you and htfg updated on the hoppers...!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Statistics
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
ok so after i denied him and made this post he hit me up again...
demerrion aka wilson NO YOU CANT JOIN MY CLUB YOUR CR and i hope they boot you for being a wanna be club hopper...!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:18 pm

lowrider831's Car Page
Cash: 299999

Statistics
Wins: 129
Losses: 110
Single Pump: 76,248
Double Pump: 106,462
Street: 160,887
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
him in who else time to expose a fake n***a :club: , i think its time htfg and lkwd clean out the club and kick every inactive player when they return then they can rejoin the darkside and start doing a prospect rule were new members given a month or so to show there loyal before being a official member of cr... :shrug:

"XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG - lxlLOBOlxl

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:50 pm
Profile WWW

HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE's Car Page

Statistics
Wins: 1847
Losses: 873
Single Pump: 82,515
Double Pump: 114,041
Street: 160,995
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
DaddyLacCoupe80 wrote:
ok so after i denied him and made this post he hit me up again...
demerrion aka wilson NO YOU CANT JOIN MY CLUB YOUR CR and i hope they boot you for being a wanna be club hopper...!

its odd that you made this post instead of pming me you chose to go public with it . its not the first and it want be the last there is no doubt in my mind that CERTIFIED RIDAZ is and has been the top club on this site . there is no club that has won more titles the CR no club that has won more car shows the CR and no club that has won more low rider of the year car shows then CR. we own the the top spots on the leader board every week . and its not just me who is doing it.the fact that some one would come to you after begging me for weeks to join is just down right dumb. and yea i said that, and you chose to put this on blast topic seems it was not to put demerion on blast but an attempt to show that some one from our club wanted to join yours.if you were so concerned you would have pmed me or called me like you do for every thing else. but that is kool you see we still own this site and the fact that CERTIFIED RIDAZ has the LEGEND who has done every thing there is to do on here no one has won more car show than i . no one has more wins for hooping than i. no one in the history of this game has won more titles and held all 8 of them more times than i. we are loaded with elite hopper's, mural designers who come up with cutting edge and GAME CHANGING murals for this site .so when some one leaves good luck to them do you know how many people are trying to get in our club . there are a minimum of 100 apps just waiting for the ok to be a CERTIFIED RIDAZ. so i ask this question as i have asked before. IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN STOP THESE CERTIFIED RIDAZ. WE ARE JUST UNSTOPPABLE

OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED . AND TO DEMERRIOM AKA WILSON HAVE A GOOD ONE AND ENJOY THE BOOT ALL UP IN YOU AZZ. DO YOU FEEL IT ? YOU HAVE NOW BEEN OFFICIALLY. KICKED OUT OF THE WORLD FAMOUS CERTIFIED RIDAZ CAR CLUB. ENJOY THE COLD. AND THE SHOE LACES FROM THAT STEEL TOE BOOT THAT FIT SO WELL ALL UP IN THAT AZZ. SINCERELY THE BOOT.

OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED

MODERATOR[/color]

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Statistics
Single Pump: 82
Double Pump: 114
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
lowrider831 wrote:
him in who else time to expose a fake n***a :club: , i think its time htfg and lkwd clean out the club and kick every inactive player when they return then they can rejoin the darkside and start doing a prospect rule were new members given a month or so to show there loyal before being a official member of cr... :shrug:

well just so you know there is a rule already in place in fact they have to do a month of being active before i will even consider them .

i look at some clubs on here they have two members and the rest of them are the same person not putting them on blast but you know who you are , i am just saying. oh my bad you have 3, i have never came on here posting about who wants to join from another club i get that all the time i even get some player who inform me that they would like to leave and i give them our blessings and i have even helped them start their own club. when you are the best you dont worry about who comes and leaves that is apart of life that comes with a car club . i do know that we have enough members to win a car show and dont have to make up accts just to vote for our own cars. opps did i just say that.when you at the top the haters are just trying to get where you are. and welcome to the DARKSIDE this club was founded on talking SHeeznit and backing it you feel me. and that is realer then real deal hollyfield now all you club haters know how i feel. dont get at me get like me there is still room at the top get here then talk crap . until you get here you just using free air that is all talk is free air wasted. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MODERATOR[/color]

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 am

lowrider831's Car Page

Statistics
Single Pump: 76
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE wrote:
lowrider831 wrote:

well just so you know there is a rule already in place in fact they have to do a month of being active before i will even consider them .

i look at some clubs on here they have two members and the rest of them are the same person not putting them on blast but you know who you are , i am just saying. oh my bad you have 3, i have never came on here posting about who wants to join from another club i get that all the time i even get some player who inform me that they would like to leave and i give them our blessings and i have even helped them start their own club. when you are the best you dont worry about who comes and leaves that is apart of life that comes with a car club . i do know that we have enough members to win a car show and dont have to make up accts just to vote for our own cars. opps did i just say that.when you at the top the haters are just trying to get where you are. and welcome to the DARKSIDE this club was founded on talking SHeeznit and backing it you feel me. and that is realer then real deal hollyfield now all you club haters know how i feel. dont get at me get like me there is still room at the top get here then talk crap . until you get here you just using free air that is all talk is free air wasted. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wtg:

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 am
Profile WWW

Statistics
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
DaddyLacCoupe80 wrote:
If your in a club why would you go to another club president begging to be in their club...?
Im not going to put you on blast as of now...but some presidents need to pay close attention to their members...!

and this goes to support as to why i feel you made this post. please refer to the link,below
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6115&start=0 this person was not only in another club he was the prz. but yet you took him and put demerrion on blast. so to me it looks like this was not about him at all but an attempt to discredit the reputation of the CR , by stating that some one leave our club. this post has nothing to do with lowrider19 but it does prove a point as to my earlier post. because lowrider19 is in your club now . hmmmmm but i did not get the memo on that.

MODERATOR[/color]

Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Lowrider19's Car Page
Club: SuperNatural C.C.

Statistics
Wins: 256
Losses: 125
Single Pump: 82,546
Double Pump: 106,398
Street: 160,997
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Hold up.......let me clear this up before it goes any further... Me and OG67 started SuperNatural in the hopes of bringing another high-end club into the game.......we were doing our part,but the new players on this game are not the quality were were hoping for,and after repeated PMs to get them to challenge people,get thier numbers up,they all had ZERO wins and 4 or 5 losses. I had one ar two that I found out were 4th or 5th accounts for some people on here. DLC sent me a PM asking me and OG to join since we had no good members......we talked about it,and decided it was better than trying to have a club with 2 members. "A club is a group of 3-4 or more." Those are your words. You said this wasn't about me,but my name was brought up,so before any assumptions were made about me and OG67,i'm clearing that up. Now as to the demerrion/Individuals/Certified Ridaz thing,I know nothing about any of it. It seems to have started with Gotti,and there was a huge exodus from Individuals to CR right about the time I joined in late Jan. I don't want to be a part of any drama on here,apparently there's been enough of that.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Statistics
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Lowrider19 wrote:
Hold up.......let me clear this up before it goes any further... Me and OG67 started SuperNatural in the hopes of bringing another high-end club into the game.......we were doing our part,but the new players on this game are not the quality were were hoping for,and after repeated PMs to get them to challenge people,get thier numbers up,they all had ZERO wins and 4 or 5 losses. I had one ar two that I found out were 4th or 5th accounts for some people on here. DLC sent me a PM asking me and OG to join since we had no good members......we talked about it,and decided it was better than trying to have a club with 2 members. "A club is a group of 3-4 or more." Those are your words. You said this wasn't about me,but my name was brought up,so before any assumptions were made about me and OG67,i'm clearing that up. Now as to the demerrion/Individuals/Certified Ridaz thing,I know nothing about any of it. It seems to have started with Gotti,and there was a huge exodus from Individuals to CR right about the time I joined in late Jan. I don't want to be a part of any drama on here,apparently there's been enough of that.

lowrider19 . read my statement it did say it has nothing to do with you. so there was no need for you to reply. i only use the topic to show things are not done on an even playing field he did not put you on blast . now did he? so why put demerion on blast ? for doing the same thing you did that is all i am asking i keep getting gotti the only thing that is left or linked to gotti is daddylaccoupe80, so is he the real gotti ???? and before you answer i talk to him on the phone a lot him being dadylaccoupe80,

MODERATOR[/color]

Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:36 pm

ATKennedy's Car Page

Statistics
Wins: 360
Losses: 99
Single Pump: 87,426
Double Pump: 118,233
Street: 160,996
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Yeah I agree with hotta just because someone changes clubs doesnt mean they're hopping clubs. People get tired of the same thing and look for a change.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:36 pm

lowrider831's Car Page

Statistics
Single Pump: 76
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Lowrider19 wrote:
one thing to know its about quality not quantity and it shouldnt matter how many members you got in a club what matters is loyalty to that pluaqe and the name thats on it. if i was you i would stuck with my own shit ride with it even if im the only member in it every club in real life and here starts from some were but they improve lil by lil and rep the the club to the fullest.

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]