Main 
Home


Lowrider Game
-Play Now
-Buy Slots
-Challenge
-My Cars
-Car Auctions
-User List
-Scores
-Champions
-Car Shows
-Tournaments
-Shops


Lowrider Games:
-Monte Carlo
-Expedition
-3D 57 Chevy
-2-Player Game
-Cadillac Hopper
-Cadillac Dancer
-Cutlass Hopper
-Regal Hopper


Car Club Pages:
-My Club
-Club list
-Join a Club
-Create a Club


Lowrider Articles:
-How To Tutorials


Lowrider Media:
-Lowrider Pictures
-Lowrider Videos


Forums
Announcements
Lowrider Game:
-General Talk
-Challenges
-Show your rides!
-Car Clubs
-Tournaments
-Paint
-For Sale
-Tips & FAQ
-Suggestions
-Support
Car Forums:
-Lowriders
-Paint
-Hydraulics
-Interiors
-Car Modifications
-Engine
-Sounds & Interior
-Rims & Tires
-Car Shows
-Cars and Projects
Bikes & Models:
-Lowrider Bikes
-Model Cars
Games:
-2D Games
-3D Games
-Other Games
-The Lowrider Game
Other:
-Off Topic
-For Sale


Donate


Link to us


Links


Support


Contact Us


Bookmark and Share


View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 10:56 pm



Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 TOWN CAR SHOW 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81,041
Double Pump: 106,828
Street: 160,969
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
ok so here is the final verdict.....


JUST LIKE THE CADDY SHOW THE TOWN CAR SHOW IS GOING TO BE STRICTLY ONLY THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE WITHIN THE SHOPS!!

ALL OF THE CUSTOMS ARE EXHIBITION ONLY AND IT IS APPRECIATED FOR YOUR POSTING YOUR RIDES,MAY IT BRING INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE TO PUSH THEIR SKILLS FURTHER AND BRING OUT MORE CUSTOM RIDES..

ill be assembling all of the shop only cars into a lineup and voting can take place soon,i may have to step back and let htfg place final verdict as i may be leaving state really soon for work. ill try and keep those that have my info updated. till then lets see them custom town cars rolling in and displaying everyones creative ideas.

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:22 am
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
DEMON-DP
Image
Image
Image
MAFIA EDITION-SP
Image
Image
no gas just straight switch hitting
Image
r2sons
Image
Sactown13
Image
on 3 licks no gas or nothin
lkwdlocal
Clean 3 wheel
Image
Right side dropped changin lanes haha
Image
impala59
Neighborhood Boss
Image
Image
Image
RED WINE BY DIEGOPEZ
Image
Image
Image
skaterdude1151
Image
Image
Image

ok yall lets see what others come in that are built with only whats available through the shops,so far here are our contestant vehicles owners may vote on their own vehicle (i have to pick between both of mine)and others may vote for their car of choice as well.

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm
Profile YIM

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:42 am
Posts: 334
Location: Houston,TX
skaterdude1151's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 100600

Statistics
Wins: 35
Losses: 51
Single Pump: 77,484
Double Pump: 107,256
Street: 131,099
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
when does voting start?


Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
itll be after i leave state unfortunately,i leave this saturday for utah so ill have to hand the reigns over to my club brother htfg for that part. :hmph:

me personally ima place my vote for my dp car DEMON now cause by the time the show is over ill be a lot busy and unable to get on regularly again.

i do wish best of luck to all entrys and ive seen some spectacular work come through from everyone. please keep up the good work

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 207
Location: $outh$ac Iraq
Sactown13's Car Page
Club: SITTIN SIDEWAYS
Cash: 116855

Statistics
Wins: 217
Losses: 175
Single Pump: 80,463
Double Pump: 114,573
Street: 121,682
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
vengence wrote:
itll be after i leave state unfortunately,i leave this saturday for utah so ill have to hand the reigns over to my club brother htfg for that part. :hmph:

me personally ima place my vote for my dp car DEMON now cause by the time the show is over ill be a lot busy and unable to get on regularly again.

i do wish best of luck to all entrys and ive seen some spectacular work come through from everyone. please keep up the good work


Good luck have fun nd make sure u stay warm in dem cold nights

_________________


Haters Hate
Im Certified By The Streets B1tch
Hated By Some Respected By All


Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
Sactown13 wrote:
vengence wrote:
itll be after i leave state unfortunately,i leave this saturday for utah so ill have to hand the reigns over to my club brother htfg for that part. :hmph:

me personally ima place my vote for my dp car DEMON now cause by the time the show is over ill be a lot busy and unable to get on regularly again.

i do wish best of luck to all entrys and ive seen some spectacular work come through from everyone. please keep up the good work


Good luck have fun nd make sure u stay warm in dem cold nights


trust me staying warm wont be an issue,ima take my southpole xl parka with me just in case as well,damn thing fits me like a sleeping bag LITERALLY and its warm :eek: thanks its gonna be a fully new chapter and experience for me even though i have family who have been driving truck since i could barely ride a 2 wheeler

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 207
Location: $outh$ac Iraq
Sactown13's Car Page
Club: SITTIN SIDEWAYS
Cash: 116855

Statistics
Wins: 217
Losses: 175
Single Pump: 80
Double Pump: 114
Street: 121
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
vengence wrote:
Sactown13 wrote:
vengence wrote:
itll be after i leave state unfortunately,i leave this saturday for utah so ill have to hand the reigns over to my club brother htfg for that part. :hmph:

me personally ima place my vote for my dp car DEMON now cause by the time the show is over ill be a lot busy and unable to get on regularly again.

i do wish best of luck to all entrys and ive seen some spectacular work come through from everyone. please keep up the good work


Good luck have fun nd make sure u stay warm in dem cold nights


trust me staying warm wont be an issue,ima take my southpole xl parka with me just in case as well,damn thing fits me like a sleeping bag LITERALLY and its warm :eek: thanks its gonna be a fully new chapter and experience for me even though i have family who have been driving truck since i could barely ride a 2 wheeler


but now i have a problem

_________________


Haters Hate
Im Certified By The Streets B1tch
Hated By Some Respected By All


Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
Sactown13 wrote:

but now i have a problem

yeah whats that?

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 207
Location: $outh$ac Iraq
Sactown13's Car Page
Club: SITTIN SIDEWAYS
Cash: 116855

Statistics
Wins: 217
Losses: 175
Single Pump: 80
Double Pump: 114
Street: 121
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
vengence wrote:
Sactown13 wrote:

but now i have a problem

yeah whats that?



i got no1 2 talk shit wit LOL

_________________


Haters Hate
Im Certified By The Streets B1tch
Hated By Some Respected By All


Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
Sactown13 wrote:
vengence wrote:
Sactown13 wrote:

but now i have a problem

yeah whats that?



i got no1 2 talk shit wit LOL

awwww how special,funny part is theres still lots of folks to talk shit with but you better watch who you talkin shit to and be ready to have it sent back to you

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:57 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 207
Location: $outh$ac Iraq
Sactown13's Car Page
Club: SITTIN SIDEWAYS
Cash: 116855

Statistics
Wins: 217
Losses: 175
Single Pump: 80
Double Pump: 114
Street: 121
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
Shit u knw me idgaf who it is either u gonna b clown'in or u finna get clowned on

_________________


Haters Hate
Im Certified By The Streets B1tch
Hated By Some Respected By All


Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
Sactown13 wrote:
Shit u knw me idgaf who it is either u gonna b clown'in or u finna get clowned on


just dont go gettin butthurt

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:24 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 207
Location: $outh$ac Iraq
Sactown13's Car Page
Club: SITTIN SIDEWAYS
Cash: 116855

Statistics
Wins: 217
Losses: 175
Single Pump: 80
Double Pump: 114
Street: 121
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
vengence wrote:
Sactown13 wrote:
Shit u knw me idgaf who it is either u gonna b clown'in or u finna get clowned on


just dont go gettin butthurt


nd u dnt get pissed if u get a flat in middle of night when its cold lol jk

_________________


Haters Hate
Im Certified By The Streets B1tch
Hated By Some Respected By All


Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
Sactown13 wrote:
vengence wrote:
Sactown13 wrote:
Shit u knw me idgaf who it is either u gonna b clown'in or u finna get clowned on


just dont go gettin butthurt


nd u dnt get pissed if u get a flat in middle of night when its cold lol jk


lmfao why would i? id get paid by the hour to wait more than likely :club:

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:12 am
Posts: 645
Location: oly,wa..
vengence's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81
Double Pump: 106
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: TOWN CAR SHOW
aight yall lets see them rides out there.!!! voting to start in 1 week!!

_________________
HURTIN HATERS N NOT GETTIN STUCK
sp or dp
stg 2
BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!


Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:30 am
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Search 


 Last 10 users 
Registered: 2
Hidden: 0
Guest: 78
No registered users
View Full List

Bookmark and Share
http://www.cashcrate.com/6103731

Game & Site Designed by Druid
Forum Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Forum Template Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.