-Off Topic
-For Sale

Donate

Link to us

Links

Support

Contact Us

Bookmark and Share

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lowrider Car of the Month September 2015 

D0P3YANG3L's Car Page
Club: SOUTH BLVD LOWRIDERS
Cash: 240500

Statistics
Wins: 67
Losses: 72
Single Pump: 76,078
Double Pump: 105,043
Street: 133,955
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: Lowrider Car of the Month September 2015
Hmg024 wrote:
Chief Jicarilla step your game up baby girl :lmao: :lmao: You only have !1 finished car if thats what u want to call it :eek: Cause that Mont Carlo u got is a piece :nay: FACTS!!!Thats why u made ur comment cus u hating :lmao: And the box chevy a piece :loser: You kids get ur act together :hand: Go read a book about what a lowrider is and about the lifestyle..Yall know my shit clean and I know all my finished car are clean..Yall the same **** turds that once i put my cars up yall inboxing me trying to see if i want to sell :jive: ..So get off deez nuts and step you game up.. :loser: :loco: :loser: :loco: :lmao:

With all due respect your a cocky ass mofo and its gonna get you no respect on this website your ego is too big and its just making you look stupid as fuxk.. You shouldn't hate on other peoples cars and to be honest your cars do look worse then a donk.. You were better off letting my boy switch do his own freehand design on your ride then telling him what to put on it because the way you wanted it done makes it look jacked up.. Im not hating on no ones cars because everyone has there own style and taste im just stating my opinions on what i think.. And as for you trying to talk ish about Chiefs Jicarillas and cars you have no room at all to say anything because your cars aren't even worthy of being bought by anyone but a new member to the website.. You're losing respect quick with all the hate and ish talking.. Respect others and respect there cars and taste if you say something that starts a argument of course Ima state my opinion because you have no room to talk ish to anyone about cars when you cant even get a show worthy car built.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:42 am

Chief Jicarilla's Car Page
Club: Wicked Fantasies
Cash: 185545

Statistics
Wins: 2
Losses: 3
Single Pump: 71,968
Double Pump: 99,688
Street: 133,806
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: Lowrider Car of the Month September 2015
Hmg024 wrote:
Chief Jicarilla step your game up baby girl :lmao: :lmao: You only have !1 finished car if thats what u want to call it :eek: Cause that Mont Carlo u got is a piece :nay: FACTS!!!Thats why u made ur comment cus u hating :lmao: And the box chevy a piece :loser: You kids get ur act together :hand: Go read a book about what a lowrider is and about the lifestyle..Yall know my shit clean and I know all my finished car are clean..Yall the same **** turds that once i put my cars up yall inboxing me trying to see if i want to sell :jive: ..So get off deez nuts and step you game up.. :loser: :loco: :loser: :loco: :lmao:

You have nuts?? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You should be a comedian. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "Yall know my shit clean" Yeah, sorry but no. Your cars are shit, you got that correct!!! :wtg: They look like a dog that ate crayons and shit out a colored turd. :loser:

Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2