The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6821
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bot [ Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:01 am ]
Post subject:  Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

The winners for The Lowrider Car of the Month for March 2016 are:
1. mlomeli269 with 1 votes. mlomeli269 won 1 car slot and $100,000 in game cash.
Image
Image
Image
2. D0P3YANG3L with 1 votes. D0P3YANG3L won $50,000 in game cash.
Image
3. thesilentone with 0 votes. thesilentone won $25,000 in game cash.

Author:  lkwdlocal [ Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

who did the lincoln pattern dopeyangel

Author:  D0P3YANG3L [ Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

lkwdlocal wrote:
who did the lincoln pattern dopeyangel

The patterns on the blue lincoln in my slot 3 ?

Author:  lkwdlocal [ Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

D0P3YANG3L wrote:
lkwdlocal wrote:
who did the lincoln pattern dopeyangel

The patterns on the blue lincoln in my slot 3 ?


no. the pink lincoln in the car show

Author:  D0P3YANG3L [ Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

lkwdlocal wrote:
D0P3YANG3L wrote:
lkwdlocal wrote:
who did the lincoln pattern dopeyangel

The patterns on the blue lincoln in my slot 3 ?


no. the pink lincoln in the car show

This is the only pink lincoln that i did in the carshow
Image

Author:  Hmg024 [ Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

aye dope. even tho you be hating on my cars that tc is clean and the interior looks real.. like that frfr...See i can never hate i congraulate...I dont mind giving props when they are due

Author:  D0P3YANG3L [ Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

Hmg024 wrote:
aye dope. even tho you be hating on my cars that tc is clean and the interior looks real.. like that frfr...See i can never hate i congraulate...I dont mind giving props when they are due

i Never was hating on your cars i just told you, Your paint jobs were ish and that they could've been worked on a little more or you should've let switchflicker do his own thang on the patterns. I was being honest about what i said and i still am going to be honest, If you had more time and work put into your cars they would be dope but right now your cars look like some buckets G hit me up if you want some good work for cars and ill hook you up, Also thanks for givin love to my work i got nothing against you do your thang playboy. :wtg: :wtg:

Author:  Hmg024 [ Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lowrider Car of the Month March 2016

check you mail box

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/