-Off Topic
-For Sale

Donate

Link to us

Links

Support

Contact Us

Bookmark and Share

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The Jacksonville Jaguars just loss 9-6 

chenyan94's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 500

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Single Pump: 0
Double Pump: 0
Street: 0
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post The Jacksonville Jaguars just loss 9-6
against the Tennessee Titans in what was one of the worst offensive displays by a Blake Bortles led offense in his NFL career.Six points. Six points. Not since 2010 http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/josh-lambo-jersey-cheap , when the Jaguars were trotting Trent Edwards out there to throw the ball to Tiquan Underwood, have the Jaguars been held without a touchdown against the Titans.And it was because of a bad offense — off target passes, dropped balls, and penalties early in drives.This team needs Leonard Fournette in the worst way possible. Corey Grant and T.J. Yeldon are great complements to a true bell cow back — able to give you a pass catcher out of the backfield or a burst of speed in the flat, or a decoy so you can throw the other way. But they are not Leonard Fournette. And when Blake is as inconsistent a quarterback as there is in the NFL, it stands to reason that asking him to shoulder the offense — asking him to drop back 37 times in a game — isn’t going to work week in and week out.That’s not to say Blake is entirely at fault here for what happened today. There were drives where the receivers were dropping passes on consecutive plays. And the offensive line was missing two starters. And the running backs weren’t effective. And Nathaniel Hackett was... well, you get the picture. In short, Blake was not the only problem today but he was the biggest. No matter how much you want to build your offense on the presumption that you will run early and you will run often, you still need a quarterback who can hit the easy passes or who is playing well enough that opening up the playbook isn’t asking for trouble. Blake couldn’t do that today.I mean Youth Myles Jack Jersey , there was a drive where Blake had three straight passes deflected.And it’s a shame because the defense played outstanding. They forced punts on six of the Titans’ 10 drives. They bent but they didn’t break, giving up just three field goals all game. Sure, the Titans gained 150 yards on the ground, but that’s what’s going to happen when the opposing team has a near six minute advantage in time of possession — you’re going to give up some chunks of yards. But when it mattered, the defense dug deep and didn’t let them score many points. Let’s hope it gets turned around before we face a New York Jets team we should absolutely beat.Jaguars practice hard to make the games ‘easier’ The Jacksonville Jaguars have gone on a run of successive practices in pads, in some brutal heat and humidity the past week and a half of 2018 training camp. Media from out of town who have visited camp of noted that it’s the toughest they’ve been to and how hard the team is working, which is by design.Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone believes if you practice as hard as reasonably possible, the games, especially late Cheap Cam Robinson Jersey , become easier.“The only thing I get concerned about is if it is not what we want,” Marrone said when asked if he was afraid of players going too hard during training camp. “If we have THUD and someone is trying to tackle someone or someone falls down on the ground, obviously they do not want to do that or maybe there is a type of contact that you do not really want to have because it is a tag-off period. I think those are the things that I would be concerned about as people taking it too [far]. I would be concerned about safety issues, not how hard they are going. That is the point. We want them to go harder than they have ever gone before so this way, I know people say this all the time, what we are trying to do is make the games a lot easier than the practice. That is really where our goal is.”In years past you could see things snowball for the Jaguars and could tell when a game was over. The teams, while not very talented, were also mentally weak. It seemed pretty easy to break them and just take over a game. Since Marrone has taken over however, he’s striven to flip that and make the Jaguars the team who are breaking down teams late.It’s not really the physically demanding part of practice that’s the key Cheap Jalen Ramsey Jersey , it’s the mental grind of doing it so many days in a row. It’s about when their body is telling them it’s had enough and mentally being able to over come it. There were games last year where normally an old Jags team would break, but they were able to overcome it and steal some games they probably should have lost. So, it appears it’s working.“Absolutely, 100 percent,” Jaguars linebacker Myles Jack said when asked if camp feels tougher than games. “That’s a big thing we did last year. That’s why I was so eager to get through camp. Not necessarily eager to get through it, but go through the grind of what camp is because then we get to the point that when we’re in games, it’s not necessarily easy, but as far as conditioning and just the pressure, it’s less strenuous. He definitely has a plan Youth Andrew Norwell Jersey , and I fully believe in it.”The veterans on the Jaguars have experienced it work, which I believe is a big part why you don’t hear any rumblings about how hard practice has been this season as opposed to last year. Plus, everything seems to be going well so there’s not as much to grumble about. The fact that some of the team leaders experienced the grueling camp work out in the long run is a huge bonus, as they can convey to the new players it works and they’re all bought in.Once again, the Jaguars should be the team breaking the other team’s will late in games in 2018.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]