The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

Lets Post Suggestions
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1415
Page 1 of 2

Author:  nawlige [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Lets Post Suggestions

Lets post ideas for future! no idea is too stupid to post. here are mine

1.Make it where if u drop too hard parts will break and u have to repair them. (example) u hit bumper at ... 120.000 and your rear bumper gets torn up and if u want it to look like that then keep it but if u want it fixed u need to pay for it.

2.You need to keep your cars gassed up and oiled and everything liquid.

3.You can totally customize it. change wheels, rims...on and on

4.have avatars driving your car. which can be customized

5.multiplayer- a lot of people just kicking it and showing off and chatting

6.car shows-have planned car show rooms where we can all go

7.bigger driving area

8. NEW CARS

EVERYBODY POST WHAT TYPES OF CARS YOU WOULD LIKE 2 C ON HERE

and lets hope druid gives our ideas a look

Author:  druid [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

nawlige wrote:
Lets post ideas for future! no idea is too stupid to post. here are mine

1.Make it where if u drop too hard parts will break and u have to repair them. (example) u hit bumper at ... 120.000 and your rear bumper gets torn up and if u want it to look like that then keep it but if u want it fixed u need to pay for it.

2.You need to keep your cars gassed up and oiled and everything liquid.

3.You can totally customize it. change wheels, rims...on and on

4.have avatars driving your car. which can be customized

5.multiplayer- a lot of people just kicking it and showing off and chatting

6.car shows-have planned car show rooms where we can all go

7.bigger driving area

8. NEW CARS

EVERYBODY POST WHAT TYPES OF CARS YOU WOULD LIKE 2 C ON HERE

and lets hope druid gives our ideas a look



I like these so far:
1 and 2 sound good because I've been wanting to create some type of mini game or something that would determine how powerful your car is so that not everyone is the same. If the car degrades in performance that I guess that would be fine also.

Multiplayer is possible, but I would need to rewrite all my code to implement it and there just arent that many users on the site at one time that would make it worth it. I will probably end up adding it in the future either way though.

Author:  met6to [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

sounds good i lyk da diffrent rims specially cuz there r diffrent types of daytons lyk true spokes n classics i would lyk it to were u hit each corner it pops up n by hittn tha other switch it drops it a lil bit or all the way it would depend on how much u hit thats wat i really want

Author:  Soul Society [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

I think those are all great ideals mentioned above. The multiplayer will be a hit when the site grows some more "And It Will" Then we can have our version of an internet Crenshaw to swang and hang at :wtg:

-I would like to see some more driving area also and some buildings. It would be cool if each Club President had a assigned shop/building where the club could work on and store their cars at and somewhat customize the building ie like a sign out front etc. If non club or solo riderz want to have their cars fixed or upgraded they could bring it to "Your Club" shop and each shop could charge what they want for the particular work being done, Make sense lol.

-I myself are mainly into the car customizing and it would be really cool to be able to be do like a frame off custom restro on any car, esp if the shop deal were ever implimented. Being able to do the frame the way you want and the rest of the parts. Have it where you can chrome and gold plate the suspension and all bright work with realistic plating "and on the wheels"
Be able to customize our interiors like we can now with the paint upload. A few types of stearing wheels "All Nardi 4 me pleaze" Bumper Kits with and without the wheel inserted.
Also a feature to open the hood and trunks and show the engine and hydro setups with a somewhat realistic view.

-Having a feature that give us a view in the driver seat looking out like you would in a real car driving and swangin. Have a view of the front of a cd player and a option to listen to music via a music generator that has preloaded music of all sorts of music so we can be bumping and cruzing at the same time.

More cars, implementing trucks and bikes and some fine ass women.

Thast my $0.02

Los

Author:  Soul Society [ Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

I also think their should be a Site Supporter feature for members who want to pay a one time yearly fee. This would help Druid with the expenses that go with trying to build a site like this and the game itself. Supporters could get lile icreased garage space to hold more cars etc etc etc

Author:  BumperCheckin [ Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

Soul Society wrote:
I also think their should be a Site Supporter feature for members who want to pay a one time yearly fee. This would help Druid with the expenses that go with trying to build a site like this and the game itself. Supporters could get lile icreased garage space to hold more cars etc etc etc



yeah thats cool but then we would lose players

Author:  Soul Society [ Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

BumperCheckin wrote:
Soul Society wrote:
I also think their should be a Site Supporter feature for members who want to pay a one time yearly fee. This would help Druid with the expenses that go with trying to build a site like this and the game itself. Supporters could get lile icreased garage space to hold more cars etc etc etc



yeah thats cool but then we would lose players



What I mean is having like 2 choices either be a regular member or have the choice to be a Site Supporter by donating. I was not meaning for it to be soley a paid membership type deal :wtg:

Author:  BumperCheckin [ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

i got ya! :wtg:

Author:  met6to [ Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

WAT I REALLY WANT IS JUST THE INSIDE VIEW SO UR ACTUALLY IN THE CAR SO WEN U HIT THE SWITCHS ITS LYK UR ACTUALLY IN THE CAR CRUISN SO I WANT THAT 2 BE DONE BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE CUZ IT SEEMS TO BE THE EASYEST THING TO GET DONE

Author:  black66 [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

it wouldbe cool if we can put skirts fo da impala

Author:  BumperCheckin [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

or a bigger impala like 67 or even a glasshouse
no specific year

Author:  SANCHO [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

WOW U guys really thought this through, i like all the ideas keep up the good work guys. :wtg: :wtg:

Author:  met6to [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

but te easyest thing lyk i said is the view from behind the steering wheel to get the real lowrideing feeling

Author:  nawlige [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

druid i have some more ideas

1.car sounds-lets find a lincoln sound, monte sound etc...

2.have it where when you first buy a car it has no hydros, you would have to buy them.

plz write back. and plz post more ideas everybody

Author:  monkey [ Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Lets Post Suggestions

breaking ball joints :wtg:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/