The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

Final additions to this game version.
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2238
Page 6 of 6

Author:  Anteazy [ Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

I know you almost complete but I think its one thing we forgot fellas.... 90 tail lights for the caddy and caprice..... Just a thought.. But all in all, this game is gonna be even more sickl!!

Author:  malo14 [ Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

great job on the game :hail: wen will the next version be ready?

Author:  El Padrino [ Mon May 03, 2010 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

Anteazy wrote:
I know you almost complete but I think its one thing we forgot fellas.... 90 tail lights for the caddy and caprice..... Just a thought.. But all in all, this game is gonna be even more sickl!!

whts tht?

Author:  Anteazy [ Mon May 03, 2010 5:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

El Padrino wrote:
Anteazy wrote:
I know you almost complete but I think its one thing we forgot fellas.... 90 tail lights for the caddy and caprice..... Just a thought.. But all in all, this game is gonna be even more sickl!!

whts tht?


ok heres the comparison.....

The 80s tails that the game has for the Cadillac on here

Image

The 90s tails the game NEEDS

Image

The 80s tails that the game has for the Caprice on here

Image

The 90s tails the game NEEDS

Image

It's clear on the big difference.... I like both but the 80's and 90's but the option to change them would be dope as fuc!!!

Author:  vengence [ Mon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

maybe he will put it on the following update so he can release this one..

Author:  noodlexknoccer [ Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

how will we kno when the new version is ready ?

Author:  druid [ Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

Still working on it.

Theres a bunch of stuff I'm packing into this version so its taking longer then the usual updates I put out.

Author:  19SHORTY80 [ Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

i cant wait :hail: :hail:

Author:  Low2Life [ Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

me either man all that new stuff itll be like a brand new thing like a new game came out like a new gta

Author:  waffles [ Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

aye druid could there be a second moulding for the caprice that makes it a 4-door?
or maybe one to make the impalas into wagons? :shrug: :shrug:

Author:  Low2Life [ Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

wtb making it so when u buy extra slots you can choose what car u want for that slot for free i meen it sounds like a good idea to me

Author:  SICK54 [ Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

waffles wrote:
aye druid could there be a second moulding for the caprice that makes it a 4-door?
or maybe one to make the impalas into wagons? :shrug: :shrug:


X54 FOR THE WAGON IDEA...
:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Author:  nawlige [ Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

druid would there be a way u could add vogue tires to the game?

Author:  druid [ Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Final additions to this game version.

nawlige wrote:
druid would there be a way u could add vogue tires to the game?


Sorry only skinny and fat whites in this next version.

Page 6 of 6 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/