The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

cars n things for the cars
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4279
Page 1 of 3

Author:  hittenswitchsallday [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  cars n things for the cars

hey druid it would be nice if u put glasshouses i would prefer a 74 but im jus suggesting it would be nice

Author:  sebastian101 [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

hell ya

Author:  xSSive [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

glass or raghouses would be cool, but not really realistic....how many hop pits / cruise spots / shows / alleys / parking ramps have you been at where someone is hopping a glass or raghouse?



Image



Image

Author:  hittenswitchsallday [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

xSSive wrote:
glass or raghouses would be cool, but not really realistic....how many hop pits / cruise spots / shows / alleys / parking ramps have you been at where someone is hopping a glass or raghouse?



Image



Image

actually a bit but u can use them for like jus car shows n also druid u shuld do sumthing wit the size of the rims make em big if sumone wants a donk but like 13s to 26s would be nice if u can tht will be nice also be able to open the hood to show chrome

Author:  impala59 [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

hittenswitchsallday wrote:
xSSive wrote:
glass or raghouses would be cool, but not really realistic....how many hop pits / cruise spots / shows / alleys / parking ramps have you been at where someone is hopping a glass or raghouse?



Image



Image

actually a bit but u can use them for like jus car shows n also druid u shuld do sumthing wit the size of the rims make em big if sumone wants a donk but like 13s to 26s would be nice if u can tht will be nice also be able to open the hood to show chrome

Donks :wall: this is a lowrider game not a ruin your car with truck wheels game, also druid already has 5 cars he's working on right now you should wait for those to come out before suggesting more let him finish those and relax for a minute

Author:  hittenswitchsallday [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

well im not like hury up im jus saying n druid is doing a great job wit the game n u nevr kno mabe ppl wanna mess up ther car with truck rims lol

Author:  hittenswitchsallday [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

ok mabe to like 13s til 17s for trucks if they come up

Author:  vengence [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

xSSive wrote:
glass or raghouses would be cool, but not really realistic....how many hop pits / cruise spots / shows / alleys / parking ramps have you been at where someone is hopping a glass or raghouse?



Image



Image

curious,aint that nims old raghouse?

Author:  sebastian101 [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

no their should be donks at all it should be 13s and 14s ONLY

Author:  illoustrious [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

druid u should do it so everyone can see each other cars without challenging or have cruise spots

Author:  r2sons [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

lock this post delete maybe ?

Author:  xSSive [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

its technically not a raghouse...its a 75 lesabre....but basically the same except a 455 and diff front clip / taillights / and body lines....I rescued this... had 24s on it n a lift kit... went all out ans put 13s.... ANYTHING BIGGER than 13s and its a donk imo :lmao:

Author:  HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

xssive you are right but i do have some pics i will post later of a glass house that brought them all back in the mix . not only was this glass house hot it won king of the street dp at the orange show. and it was a 76 glass house and it was on young hog videos heck so was i lol i was talking to amp when we all rolled out to a show . this car beat a caprice from san deigo for the title

Author:  Mikeymike [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

A what is a glasshouse.

Author:  seattlest [ Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cars n things for the cars

xSSive wrote:
its technically not a raghouse...its a 75 lesabre....but basically the same except a 455 and diff front clip / taillights / and body lines....I rescued this... had 24s on it n a lift kit... went all out ans put 13s.... ANYTHING BIGGER than 13s and its a donk imo :lmao:


arnet those 14s on that xSSIve Impala ??? :lmao:

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/