The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

Version 3 Information and Known Bugs
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3137
Page 1 of 7

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 am ]
Post subject:  Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

For those of you that are used to the old version there are some differences that you'll notice when you play version 3:

1. Paint has been broken up into 7 categories. I tried to save some of the colors that you had already in your existing cars, but you'll most likely need to go in and adjust what colors goes on what. There is no charge to do that.
2. You buy everything from shops in the game now which can be opened up by anybody in the game that meets the requirements.
3. Items in the shops have different quality types with some being very rare to find. The more you visit the shops the more likely you'll run into the rare part that your looking for.
4. Mural templates are now available for every car, but only in PDN format because of the amount of layers each car has. I know theres a bunch of lines in there right now because I didn't have time to clean up each one. I'll upload some later with cleaned up lines for each car.

There aren't enough shops right now so I have decided to let some people have shops that don't meet the requirements. If your interested please PM me with what requirements your missing to start a shop. Users in the beta that helped out will have a good chance of getting shops.


Known bugs:
Back springs are missing.
I have like 10 placeholder images in the shop parts, but I may fix those before those parts even become available in any of the shops.
???? Anymore please PM me.

Author:  HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

after many times try to get a car to load , i did get the 63 to load . but i had to decline a challenge to get that to work.

Author:  Tony [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

my shits not working it keeps shuting off and kicking me back to my google page whats going on :wall: :wall:

Author:  tyrell lowriders [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

druid it says you have no parts in your shop so i can not but nothing

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

Tony wrote:
my shits not working it keeps shuting off and kicking me back to my google page whats going on :wall: :wall:

Send me some more info. I dont understand why my site would be sending you back to google. What are you clicking on?

HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE wrote:
after many times try to get a car to load , i did get the 63 to load . but i had to decline a challenge to get that to work.

It was probably an old challenge that the new system didn't like. I'll test out challenges right now and make sure you can load cars when theres a challenge.

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

Looks like parts arent loading in the shop. I'm looking into it now.

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

druid wrote:
Looks like parts arent loading in the shop. I'm looking into it now.


Ok so what was causing this is that I try to remove duplicates from the shop so its not so crowded when your shopping, but I guess it was removing more than duplicates. I changed that so it shows duplicates for now until I figure out why the duplicate check isnt working.

Author:  tyrell lowriders [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

druid wrote:
druid wrote:
Looks like parts arent loading in the shop. I'm looking into it now.


Ok so what was causing this is that I try to remove duplicates from the shop so its not so crowded when your shopping, but I guess it was removing more than duplicates. I changed that so it shows duplicates for now until I figure out why the duplicate check isnt working.

i still can not buy no parts its still not loading up

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

tyrell lowriders wrote:
druid wrote:
druid wrote:
Looks like parts arent loading in the shop. I'm looking into it now.


Ok so what was causing this is that I try to remove duplicates from the shop so its not so crowded when your shopping, but I guess it was removing more than duplicates. I changed that so it shows duplicates for now until I figure out why the duplicate check isnt working.

i still can not buy no parts its still not loading up


Clear your cache.

Author:  tyrell lowriders [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

buying parts now

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

tyrell lowriders wrote:
buying parts now


Cool I'm also restocking the shop manually so theres enough parts for everyone.

Author:  Tiny702 [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

hey druid when i am logged in it wont load the screen just stays black and on the top left hand corner it says loading car but it stays like that and when im playing as a guest it loads the car and lets me play. idk why this happens?

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

Tiny702 wrote:
hey druid when i am logged in it wont load the screen just stays black and on the top left hand corner it says loading car but it stays like that and when im playing as a guest it loads the car and lets me play. idk why this happens?


Pm me what car your trying to load.

Author:  druid [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

druid wrote:
Tiny702 wrote:
hey druid when i am logged in it wont load the screen just stays black and on the top left hand corner it says loading car but it stays like that and when im playing as a guest it loads the car and lets me play. idk why this happens?


Pm me what car your trying to load.



I found the problem.

Anyone trying to load the Town Car it will stay stuck at loading. I'm looking into it now.

Author:  tyrell lowriders [ Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Version 3 Information and Known Bugs

druid how mine battery in the lowrider game 18 battery or more

Page 1 of 7 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/