The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2465
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Street Fame [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:26 am ]
Post subject:  CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

I AM CALLING OUT EVERY SINGLE PUMP CAR LETS DO THIS IF U THINK U DOIN SOMETHING LIKE 85 INCHES SINGLE PUMP WELL THINK AGAIN IM BAAAAACK
IM THE KING BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!

EVERYBODY PULLUP

Author:  Low2Life [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

welll the nerve of some people!!!! Ur a big cyber bully how do u feel about that!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Author:  Street Fame [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

Low2Life wrote:
welll the nerve of some people!!!! Ur a big cyber bully how do u feel about that!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


i love that u consider me a bully and for that reason i have the nerve!

Author:  vengence [ Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

sp stg 2 challenge waitin for you bro,ik u in the same club but hey at least im willin to nose up for the hell of it with you,btw i used my caddy C ME TIPN

Author:  waffles [ Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

vengence wrote:
sp stg 2 challenge waitin for you bro,ik u in the same club but hey at least im willin to nose up for the hell of it with you,btw i used my caddy C ME TIPN

aye i still got the texture for that car u want me to change the hood to say WA?

Author:  Street Fame [ Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

i guess nobody wants to jump :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Author:  camaro53 [ Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

Street Fame wrote:
i guess nobody wants to jump :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

good hop

Author:  vengence [ Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

waffles wrote:
vengence wrote:
sp stg 2 challenge waitin for you bro,ik u in the same club but hey at least im willin to nose up for the hell of it with you,btw i used my caddy C ME TIPN

aye i still got the texture for that car u want me to change the hood to say WA?

its all good,my better half livin in va atm,till she clear to come here then itll prolly need changed,i still gta year.

Author:  waffles [ Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CALLIN EVERYBODY OUT IM THE KING

Street Fame wrote:
i guess nobody wants to jump :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

did u do my challenge yet?it says it still pending :shrug:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/