-Off Topic
-For Sale

Donate

Link to us

Links

Support

Contact Us

Bookmark and Share

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 clubs 

how many people to be considerd a club
1 member 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2 or more 34%  34%  [ 21 ]
3 dont matter 18%  18%  [ 11 ]
should there be requirements 16%  16%  [ 10 ]
yes 23%  23%  [ 14 ]
no 10%  10%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 62

clubs 

HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 299999

Statistics
Wins: 1847
Losses: 873
Single Pump: 82,515
Double Pump: 114,041
Street: 160,995
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: clubs
kenheat wrote:
OK..... If :hand: :headache: :joystick: ur in a real lowrider club right now then u know that it's takes 2 or 3 people to start a club 100% of all lowrider clubs started this way and rule for that club should be made by that club and not outsiders and at that point that outsiders take over and telling the clubs what to do, think, etc. How many people can be in that club. Or ur not a club if u only have 1 or 2 people in it.100 % of all lowrider clubs where made up of hommies,friends. etc, then there is no club it more like work. And i know there is no club on this planet that is paying it's people to be there so what im trying to says is (GROW UP) and let things stay the same it's been this way for over 75+ years. You know sometimes change is not good.

lol its people like you that hold the world back in the slavery day with that kind of thinking. one this has nothing to do with the real world clubs as i am in the real CERTIFIED RIDAZ and one of the founders of this club.in real life you can make a club its up to you , now as to how many members is up to you. that being said if there is only one person in it is it really a club? or just one person with a plaque or tee shirt. one definition of a club is where( people) meaning more then one come together and share a common interest in this case low riders. the whole point for this topic is we had a few clubs on this site which is all we are concerned about belly up one for lack of participation from its members and by having a very low member count. so in the interest of not having 200 clubs on the books just taking up space in this case ram that could be used for the game why not join a club that is already up and running or wait until you find some people on here who share the same interest as you and then start a club. one of the clubs that went belly up might have been saved if it had a few more members that were active, and this country has lived by change for over 200 yrs that is why we have the 4 of July, because of change we gain our freedom, we have the Democratic and tea party because of change instead of one group of people wanting to run every one else life the way they see fit and not in the best interest of the people. black people and women were able to vote do to change , gays can serve in the military because of change, and the list goes on this country has been changing for over 200 yrs bro. with out change we not have Obama as president , how ever good or bad that may be. and because of change you and i are able to post our opinion on this without any hate towards each other just saying what we think no harm no foul. my name is HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE , and i approve this message .! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED

MODERATOR[/color]

Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 pm

waka flocka's Car Page
Cash: 1792

Statistics
Wins: 94
Losses: 44
Single Pump: 74,783
Double Pump: 105,497
Street: 160,792
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
haha lol :lmao: :jive:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:21 pm

r2sons's Car Page
Club: damu
Cash: 15500

Statistics
Wins: 57
Losses: 113
Single Pump: 78,629
Double Pump: 103,204
Street: 128,371
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
lol :yeah: tho im lookin forwards it all

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm
Profile YIM

druid's Car Page
Club: Merry Melodies
Cash: 273999

Statistics
Wins: 117
Losses: 98
Single Pump: 74,453
Double Pump: 115,235
Street: 108,242
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
New Club Rules

Clubs will now need to pay $500 in dues a month or they will be set to inactive.
If a deposit is made during the month after it is marked as inactive the club will be reactivated
All clubs will be set to active until next month if they don't have $500 in cash on the 1st.
Clubs that are not active will not have their plaque displayed in game and will be marked as inactive.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 am
Profile WWW

lowrider831's Car Page

Statistics
Wins: 129
Losses: 110
Single Pump: 76,248
Double Pump: 106,462
Street: 160,887
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
druid wrote:
New Club Rules

Clubs will now need to pay $500 in dues a month or they will be set to inactive.
If a deposit is made during the month after it is marked as inactive the club will be reactivated
All clubs will be set to active until next month if they don't have $500 in cash on the 1st.
Clubs that are not active will not have their plaque displayed in game and will be marked as inactive.

I LIKE THOSE NEW CLUB RULES :yeah:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:13 am
Profile WWW

Mikeymike's Car Page
Club: LOS VEGAS ROYALS
Cash: 5837

Statistics
Wins: 204
Losses: 187
Single Pump: 79,570
Double Pump: 106,410
Street: 146,001
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
The only reason i made my car club [quote]is because i was trying to join other people car clubs but they did want me to join there club.I just said forgot it's all good when i turn 17 or 18 am start a real car club called So Serous. :chin:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:26 am

HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE's Car Page

Statistics
Wins: 1847
Losses: 873
Single Pump: 82
Double Pump: 114
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
druid wrote:
New Club Rules

i like this also its a start to getting rid of the solo riders calling them self's a club.

now clubs check to see if you have people applying so they dont have to make up solo riders clubs

OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED

MODERATOR[/color]

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:17 am

vengence's Car Page
Cash: 174914

Statistics
Wins: 104
Losses: 119
Single Pump: 81,041
Double Pump: 106,828
Street: 160,969
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE wrote:
kenheat wrote:
OK..... If :hand: :headache: :joystick: ur in a real lowrider club right now then u know that it's takes 2 or 3 people to start a club 100% of all lowrider clubs started this way and rule for that club should be made by that club and not outsiders and at that point that outsiders take over and telling the clubs what to do, think, etc. How many people can be in that club. Or ur not a club if u only have 1 or 2 people in it.100 % of all lowrider clubs where made up of hommies,friends. etc, then there is no club it more like work. And i know there is no club on this planet that is paying it's people to be there so what im trying to says is (GROW UP) and let things stay the same it's been this way for over 75+ years. You know sometimes change is not good.

lol its people like you that hold the world back in the slavery day with that kind of thinking. one this has nothing to do with the real world clubs as i am in the real CERTIFIED RIDAZ and one of the founders of this club.in real life you can make a club its up to you , now as to how many members is up to you. that being said if there is only one person in it is it really a club? or just one person with a plaque or tee shirt. one definition of a club is where( people) meaning more then one come together and share a common interest in this case low riders. the whole point for this topic is we had a few clubs on this site which is all we are concerned about belly up one for lack of participation from its members and by having a very low member count. so in the interest of not having 200 clubs on the books just taking up space in this case ram that could be used for the game why not join a club that is already up and running or wait until you find some people on here who share the same interest as you and then start a club. one of the clubs that went belly up might have been saved if it had a few more members that were active, and this country has lived by change for over 200 yrs that is why we have the 4 of July, because of change we gain our freedom, we have the Democratic and tea party because of change instead of one group of people wanting to run every one else life the way they see fit and not in the best interest of the people. black people and women were able to vote do to change , gays can serve in the military because of change, and the list goes on this country has been changing for over 200 yrs bro. with out change we not have Obama as president , how ever good or bad that may be. and because of change you and i are able to post our opinion on this without any hate towards each other just saying what we think no harm no foul. my name is HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE , and i approve this message .! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

real talk bro :wtg:

BIG BODIES ARE SWANGIN AND SMASHIN BUMPER
plus a couple chevys as well..

FUKKIN UP HATERS STILL
THE HIGHEST 3 STANDING EVERYTIME
READ THE PLAQUE AND RECOGNIZE WHERE THE TOP DOGS ARE!!

Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:16 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3