-Off Topic
-For Sale

Donate

Link to us

Links

Support

Contact Us

Bookmark and Share

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 SRRY EVERONE 

HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 299999

Statistics
Wins: 1847
Losses: 873
Single Pump: 82,515
Double Pump: 114,041
Street: 160,995
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: SRRY EVERONE
okimdone wrote:
OK U GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I AM SRRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO U GUYS AND WHO I HAVE PISSED OFF, WHILE BACK BEFORE I GOT BANNED. NOW I COME BACK AND I WAS PISSE I WAS STILL BANNED. BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME AND HTFG MADE A DEAL AND HE DID NOT COME THUR. I LOVED PLAYING ON THIS GAME I WAS SOMETHING TO DO ON MY FREE TIME, ALL I WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN WITH THE OTHERS THAT DO TO. IF THERE IS ANYWAY I CAN WORK THINGS OUT WITH HTFG AND DRUID I WISH I COULD. BUT REAL LIFE SPEAKING THERE IS PROBLEY NO WAY I COULD. THE ONLY REASON I POSTED THIS IS TO TELL EVERONE THE REASONS FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE ON THIS WEBSITE. I AM SRRY IF WHAT I HAVE CAUSED HAS TAKEN TIME FROM SOME OF U. BUT ALL I WANT IS TO BE BACK ON HERE. THKS FOR YOUR TIME.

lol man you keep coming on here and you keep missing the main thing , you dont get it. let me say it this way . you are banned . that means you do not have the right to play this game. why are you banned. lets see, you stole a players acct 3 to be exact and kept them , 2 you disbanded his whole club kicked every one off of it, you took his cars and put them in the auction and kept his acct. and if that was not bad enough you then made a topic and bragged about what you had done . and i saved the pms that you sent me saying that you did this and i have pms from the mob acct and meshier saying the same thing. and then after being banned you keep making accts . . then you come on and say you are sorry i almost fell for that but if you were sorry why get on here and try to stab me in the back and make look like i am a lier.
i never told you we had any deal nor did i give you any time frame , yes we did talk and i told you to respect the band and if you did that i would see what i could do. but did you do that no you did not you on here making post and wasting my time. but the main thing is you dont respect authority you were asked nicely i might add to not come on here and make post but you continue to do just that . if you really wanted to get back on here then why not pm me and see what was up ? you already pmed druid , and he pmed me and your ban is still for life permanent.
now why are you banned , because of your actions not mine.you did every thing you got banned for and admited it . so what make you think you have any right as to when you come back. its not about what you want any more. the fact is you are banned and every time you come online you show me that it should be for life. making post like these and calling me a lier will only make it worst if i were trying to get back i would not have done that . and getting on here saying you sorry been there done that then you do this stuff just like last time . fact the days of fgxmods on the lowrider game are history . except that move on. heck i can ban acct for along time bro so its up to you move on stop wasting your time and mine and the rest of the site with this mess. you did it now except responsibility for what you did end of story. you keep saying htfg ,save it you did what you did not htfg. and for that you got banned . i have no beef with you just with what you did and as a moderator i have a job to do and that is it .

OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED

MODERATOR[/color]

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:21 am

lowrider831's Car Page
Cash: 299999

Statistics
Wins: 129
Losses: 110
Single Pump: 76,248
Double Pump: 106,462
Street: 160,887
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE wrote:
okimdone wrote:
OK U GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I AM SRRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO U GUYS AND WHO I HAVE PISSED OFF, WHILE BACK BEFORE I GOT BANNED. NOW I COME BACK AND I WAS PISSE I WAS STILL BANNED. BUT U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME AND HTFG MADE A DEAL AND HE DID NOT COME THUR. I LOVED PLAYING ON THIS GAME I WAS SOMETHING TO DO ON MY FREE TIME, ALL I WANT IS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN WITH THE OTHERS THAT DO TO. IF THERE IS ANYWAY I CAN WORK THINGS OUT WITH HTFG AND DRUID I WISH I COULD. BUT REAL LIFE SPEAKING THERE IS PROBLEY NO WAY I COULD. THE ONLY REASON I POSTED THIS IS TO TELL EVERONE THE REASONS FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE ON THIS WEBSITE. I AM SRRY IF WHAT I HAVE CAUSED HAS TAKEN TIME FROM SOME OF U. BUT ALL I WANT IS TO BE BACK ON HERE. THKS FOR YOUR TIME.

lol man you keep coming on here and you keep missing the main thing , you dont get it. let me say it this way . you are banned . that means you do not have the right to play this game. why are you banned. lets see, you stole a players acct 3 to be exact and kept them , 2 you disbanded his whole club kicked every one off of it, you took his cars and put them in the auction and kept his acct. and if that was not bad enough you then made a topic and bragged about what you had done . and i saved the pms that you sent me saying that you did this and i have pms from the mob acct and meshier saying the same thing. and then after being banned you keep making accts . . then you come on and say you are sorry i almost fell for that but if you were sorry why get on here and try to stab me in the back and make look like i am a lier.
i never told you we had any deal nor did i give you any time frame , yes we did talk and i told you to respect the band and if you did that i would see what i could do. but did you do that no you did not you on here making post and wasting my time. but the main thing is you dont respect authority you were asked nicely i might add to not come on here and make post but you continue to do just that . if you really wanted to get back on here then why not pm me and see what was up ? you already pmed druid , and he pmed me and your ban is still for life permanent.
now why are you banned , because of your actions not mine.you did every thing you got banned for and admited it . so what make you think you have any right as to when you come back. its not about what you want any more. the fact is you are banned and every time you come online you show me that it should be for life. making post like these and calling me a lier will only make it worst if i were trying to get back i would not have done that . and getting on here saying you sorry been there done that then you do this stuff just like last time . fact the days of fgxmods on the lowrider game are history . except that move on. heck i can ban acct for along time bro so its up to you move on stop wasting your time and mine and the rest of the site with this mess. you did it now except responsibility for what you did end of story. you keep saying htfg ,save it you did what you did not htfg. and for that you got banned . i have no beef with you just with what you did and as a moderator i have a job to do and that is it .

speak on it bro real talk :violin:

Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:13 am
Profile WWW

xSSive's Car Page
Cash: 100249

Statistics
Wins: 229
Losses: 80
Single Pump: 77,945
Double Pump: 118,731
Street: 148,208
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
You have got to have some sort of record for the most apology posts on this forum...that alone should say enough...

On this apology you state that you wanted to say the reasons you did what you did but I didn't read any reasons...

Not only did you destroy 1 club, but you tarnished the reputation of our club.

Then you pm me to talk to htfg? what do you want me to tell him...hell "your one guy who can speak on your behalf" has to come up with a generic ass "good" for you...and follows it with a laundry list of bad...

That night you did what you did you were already on probation with this club...you let all of CR down...move on, cuz we sure have...

Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 pm

exilekrew707's Car Page
Cash: 30249

Statistics
Wins: 36
Losses: 45
Single Pump: 72,925
Double Pump: 102,407
Street: 120,206
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
I AGREE WIT XSASSIVE AND HTFG :wtg: I READ IT ALL YOUR WHOLE POST AND I DIDNT SEE ANY THING SAYING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND IM A NEW GUY TO THE GAME AND CR CLUB AND TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE IN THE POSTION OF POWER TO MESS WIT MY ACCOUNT OR ANYONE ELSES AND TO TAKE ALL MY AND ANYONES HARD WORK (YES I KNOW ITS A GAME) FROM US HELL YA SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE I BE PISSED.. AND YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY SORRY.IN MY OPION JUST KNOWING WHAT YA DID IS ENOF FOR ME TO KNOW WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU ARE

Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2