-Off Topic
-For Sale

Donate

Link to us

Links

Support

Contact Us

Bookmark and Share

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 paint jacked 

HOTTA THEN FISH GREASE's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 299999

Statistics
Wins: 1847
Losses: 873
Single Pump: 82,515
Double Pump: 114,041
Street: 160,995
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: paint jacked
this is getting bad the tc is my car that hard times owns now done by lkwd. and tyrell and twin 60 are the same person he said it was his dad but i know its him. and tyrell i am surprised by you. your mouth has gotten real bad . no one was going there with you . i am coming by your house when i go see my aunt that lives 3 house from you. i am going to give you a week to think about it. and if druid wants to change it he can the last time this happen it was for much longer i think druid has a topic about that. please just accept the ban and do not log in to your other accts ogrell, twin60 or any others for the length of the ban or i will ban them also and for longer. its just a week.

OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED

MODERATOR[/color]

Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 pm

63lowrider's Car Page
Club: SuperNatural C.C.
Cash: 98009

Statistics
Wins: 94
Losses: 66
Single Pump: 79,956
Double Pump: 105,130
Street: 160,997
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
lkwdlocal wrote:
paint jacked again..
this time its in the car show.
says TWIIN60 was the original owner but Tyrell owns it now and thru it in the car show.
This needs to be handled please. keep seeing my patterns put on other cars

my TC

how can u steal a mural? :shrug:

Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 pm

ATKennedy's Car Page
Cash: 300000

Statistics
Wins: 360
Losses: 99
Single Pump: 87,426
Double Pump: 118,233
Street: 160,996
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
LK has a perfect pic of that cars hood on his Paint Post. Prob just copied and pasted.

Fri May 03, 2013 7:26 pm

druid's Car Page
Club: Merry Melodies
Cash: 273999

Statistics
Wins: 117
Losses: 98
Single Pump: 74,453
Double Pump: 115,235
Street: 108,242
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
ATKennedy wrote:
LK has a perfect pic of that cars hood on his Paint Post. Prob just copied and pasted.

I think thats actually what happened. Unfortunately no matter what I do to protect the murals there is always a way around it if someone wants to sit there and figure it out. I have some other plans for more protection, but its impossible for me to prevent them from taking a picture of the car then just cropping it to the way they want it on their car. I can think of some ways, but they are only theories right now and I'm not sure if it would actually work.

Sat May 04, 2013 12:01 am
Profile WWW

lkwdlocal's Car Page
Cash: 280399

Statistics
Wins: 292
Losses: 202
Single Pump: 80,116
Double Pump: 106,342
Street: 128,260
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
druid wrote:
ATKennedy wrote:

I think thats actually what happened. Unfortunately no matter what I do to protect the murals there is always a way around it if someone wants to sit there and figure it out. I have some other plans for more protection, but its impossible for me to prevent them from taking a picture of the car then just cropping it to the way they want it on their car. I can think of some ways, but they are only theories right now and I'm not sure if it would actually work.

if they do it then ban them. i can take a pic of any car and stretch it and add my own lines. I dont because I like making my own cars. so to deter it. just ban em.

Sat May 04, 2013 12:06 am

lkwdlocal's Car Page

Statistics
Single Pump: 80
Double Pump: 106
Street: 128
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
any game has cheaters. always. cant stop every way. Banning is what deters it.

Sat May 04, 2013 12:19 am

Lowrider19's Car Page
Club: SuperNatural C.C.

Statistics
Wins: 256
Losses: 125
Single Pump: 82,546
Double Pump: 106,398
Street: 160,997
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
I have been watching a Caprice in auction for a few days,waiting to bid,then bam,Dop3yAngel has the same one in the car show,but he was the original owner. LeapinL's car was first owned by wasefandrew. That makes how many now? DopEy designs graphics,he just did mine on the car that I bought that was stolen,so I doubt he'd steal another person's work. Not accusing LeapinL either,but why was there no pic in the auction? So currently in the car show,there are 3 duplicates of other cars in the game....... :doh: :duh: Here's the auction,go try out the car. http://www.thelowridergame.com/auctions ... tion=39941 And here's D0P3Y'S car.... Image

Tue May 07, 2013 12:42 am

leapinL's Car Page
Cash: 15852

Statistics
Wins: 30
Losses: 33
Single Pump: 76,449
Double Pump: 104,937
Street: 135,936
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
thanks for not acussing me but the reason i didnt put a pic is cuz hitting hard wanted it so i didnt bother putting a pic. I oringinally got it from lowrider baller and then sold it to wasefandrew99 a close friend for storage and he gave it back thtas the story of the car

Tue May 07, 2013 1:04 am

ATKennedy's Car Page
Cash: 300000

Statistics
Wins: 360
Losses: 99
Single Pump: 87
Double Pump: 118
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Lowrider19 wrote:
I have been watching a Caprice in auction for a few days,waiting to bid,then bam,Dop3yAngel has the same one in the car show,but he was the original owner. LeapinL's car was first owned by wasefandrew. That makes how many now? DopEy designs graphics,he just did mine on the car that I bought that was stolen,so I doubt he'd steal another person's work. Not accusing LeapinL either,but why was there no pic in the auction? So currently in the car show,there are 3 duplicates of other cars in the game....... :doh: :duh: Here's the auction,go try out the car. http://www.thelowridergame.com/auctions ... tion=39941 And here's D0P3Y'S car.... Image

I bought a car like that from Gotti when he was around, now he took the mural off. It was a "mass produced" car if you will.

Tue May 07, 2013 1:19 am

twiin60's Car Page
Club: lowriders 4 life
Cash: 36598

Statistics
Wins: 24
Single Pump: 77,703
Double Pump: 109,352
Street: 136,859
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
twin60 and tyrell are not the same person im his older bro ill talk to him about him foul mouthing yall but come on no this is just a game who cares me personally crop some of the patterns off of one of the cars i wouldnt mind shit ill give u the templets lol ITS JUST A GAME but like i said ill get on him about him foul mouthing yall i didnt know anything about this till i just logged on

Tue May 07, 2013 2:35 am

D0P3YANG3L's Car Page
Club: SOUTH BLVD LOWRIDERS

Statistics
Wins: 67
Losses: 72
Single Pump: 76,078
Double Pump: 105,043
Street: 133,955
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
:duh: :duh: we need to fix these problems And who ever buys the car keep the car and do not sell it to anyone else :wtg: :wtg:

Tue May 07, 2013 3:37 pm

lkwdlocal's Car Page

Statistics
Single Pump: 80
Double Pump: 106
Street: 128
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
twiin60 wrote:
twin60 and tyrell are not the same person im his older bro ill talk to him about him foul mouthing yall but come on no this is just a game who cares me personally crop some of the patterns off of one of the cars i wouldnt mind shit ill give u the templets lol ITS JUST A GAME but like i said ill get on him about him foul mouthing yall i didnt know anything about this till i just logged on

whats the point of taking the time to create a design or recreate a design from a real car if someone can take it.
and.. why would you want the same car as someone? I would hate cruising if everyone had the same paint.
they need to be banned

Tue May 07, 2013 4:06 pm

D0P3YANG3L's Car Page

Statistics
Single Pump: 76
Double Pump: 105
Street: 133
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
lkwdlocal wrote:
twiin60 wrote:

whats the point of taking the time to create a design or recreate a design from a real car if someone can take it.
and.. why would you want the same car as someone? I would hate cruising if everyone had the same paint.
they need to be banned

True if someone takes the same design as you thats a waste of your time thinking and effort you put in it and your gona not want anyone to have the design so they needa ban the people who are stealing them

Tue May 07, 2013 4:16 pm

twiin60's Car Page
Club: lowriders 4 life
Cash: 36598

Statistics
Wins: 24
Single Pump: 77
Double Pump: 109
Street: 136
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Lowrider19 wrote:

the reason u see this caprice alot is because the og guy who made it posted the templet to so anybody can make it by just uploading the url that he posted and gave to everybody

Fri May 17, 2013 4:18 am

D0P3YANG3L's Car Page

Statistics
Single Pump: 76
Double Pump: 105
Street: 133
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
twiin60 wrote:
Lowrider19 wrote:

the reason u see this caprice alot is because the og guy who made it posted the templet to so anybody can make it by just uploading the url that he posted and gave to everybody

no one really has a design like mine on my caprice the only 1 i seen so far was the 1 that was in the auction n it was the same design i made so idk if u kno that that design that was on the other caprice in the auction was mine :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n idk how they got it :lmao: :lmao:

Fri May 17, 2013 5:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next