Main 
Home


Lowrider Game
-Play Now
-Buy Slots
-Challenge
-My Cars
-Car Auctions
-User List
-Scores
-Champions
-Car Shows
-Tournaments
-Shops


Lowrider Games:
-Monte Carlo
-Expedition
-3D 57 Chevy
-2-Player Game
-Cadillac Hopper
-Cadillac Dancer
-Cutlass Hopper
-Regal Hopper


Car Club Pages:
-My Club
-Club list
-Join a Club
-Create a Club


Lowrider Articles:
-How To Tutorials


Lowrider Media:
-Lowrider Pictures
-Lowrider Videos


Forums
Announcements
Lowrider Game:
-General Talk
-Challenges
-Show your rides!
-Car Clubs
-Tournaments
-Paint
-For Sale
-Tips & FAQ
-Suggestions
-Support
Car Forums:
-Lowriders
-Paint
-Hydraulics
-Interiors
-Car Modifications
-Engine
-Sounds & Interior
-Rims & Tires
-Car Shows
-Cars and Projects
Bikes & Models:
-Lowrider Bikes
-Model Cars
Games:
-2D Games
-3D Games
-Other Games
-The Lowrider Game
Other:
-Off Topic
-For Sale


Donate


Link to us


Links


Support


Contact Us


Bookmark and Share


View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 10:57 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 ATTENTION! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:31 am
Posts: 530
Location: Central Valley 559
lowrider831's Car Page
Club: CERTIFIED RIDAZ
Cash: 299999

Statistics
Wins: 129
Losses: 110
Single Pump: 76,248
Double Pump: 106,462
Street: 160,887
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post ATTENTION!
What the point of having a bunch of shops when they are all basically empty? i :wall: :mad: :club: :bs: :protest: :camper: :rambo: :zap:

_________________
"12 - Lowrider Of The Month Awards, 2 time Lowrider Of The Year"

"XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG - lxlLOBOlxl



Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:16 am
Posts: 161
Location: California
D0P3YANG3L's Car Page
Club: SOUTH BLVD LOWRIDERS
Cash: 240500

Statistics
Wins: 67
Losses: 72
Single Pump: 76,078
Double Pump: 105,043
Street: 133,955
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: ATTENTION!
lowrider831 wrote:
What the point of having a bunch of shops when they are all basically empty? i :wall: :mad: :club: :bs: :protest: :camper: :rambo: :zap:

That's a really good point you made no one is ever online that runs the shops so they never buy the parts. I buy parts but i been busy so i haven't put any in the shop yet but ill load the shop up right now with parts since it's always hard to find a stocked up shop :wtg: :wtg: seems like I'm going to be the only one stocking up a shop lol. :lmao:

_________________
HOPPIN AN NEVER STOPPIN HIT ME UP FOR A CUSTOM PAINT JOB Image


Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:48 pm
Posts: 147
63lowrider's Car Page
Club: SuperNatural C.C.
Cash: 98009

Statistics
Wins: 94
Losses: 66
Single Pump: 79,956
Double Pump: 105,130
Street: 160,997
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: ATTENTION!
i have been taking classes so i cant get on that much besides i cant even play this game anymore because my computer wont let me. if you need parts just message me what you need and i will try and get it.

_________________
Proud member of SuperNatural C.C.


Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:48 am
Posts: 1833
Location: Los Angeles
druid's Car Page
Club: Merry Melodies
Cash: 273999

Statistics
Wins: 117
Losses: 98
Single Pump: 74,453
Double Pump: 115,235
Street: 108,242
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: ATTENTION!
Yeah the system was designed with the idea of having more users on the site.

I could lower the requirements to open up shops more people which are active can have access, but then that would lead to more shops. I am cool with it if you guys want to do that, just PM me with suggestions to make the system work better. Shops are suppose to get deactivated if they don't pay rent so that would eliminate shops that owners forget about.

_________________
www.thelowridergame.com


Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:56 pm
Posts: 15
Location: doesn't matter
Micheal Knight's Car Page
Club: Suicide Squad C.C.
Cash: 10570

Statistics
Wins: 58
Losses: 38
Single Pump: 82,139
Double Pump: 105,143
Street: 160,957
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: ATTENTION!
druid wrote:
Yeah the system was designed with the idea of having more users on the site.

I could lower the requirements to open up shops more people which are active can have access, but then that would lead to more shops. I am cool with it if you guys want to do that, just PM me with suggestions to make the system work better. Shops are suppose to get deactivated if they don't pay rent so that would eliminate shops that owners forget about.


I own a shop so how do i pay rent?

_________________
PROUD MEMBER OF Suicide Squad C.C.


Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:48 am
Posts: 1833
Location: Los Angeles
druid's Car Page
Club: Merry Melodies
Cash: 273999

Statistics
Wins: 117
Losses: 98
Single Pump: 74
Double Pump: 115
Street: 108
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: ATTENTION!
Micheal Knight wrote:
druid wrote:
Yeah the system was designed with the idea of having more users on the site.

I could lower the requirements to open up shops more people which are active can have access, but then that would lead to more shops. I am cool with it if you guys want to do that, just PM me with suggestions to make the system work better. Shops are suppose to get deactivated if they don't pay rent so that would eliminate shops that owners forget about.


I own a shop so how do i pay rent?


Its automatic, but I have to check if that feature is currently active.

_________________
www.thelowridergame.com


Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:24 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:56 pm
Posts: 15
Location: doesn't matter
Micheal Knight's Car Page
Club: Suicide Squad C.C.
Cash: 10570

Statistics
Wins: 58
Losses: 38
Single Pump: 82
Double Pump: 105
Street: 160
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post Re: ATTENTION!
I dont think its working.

_________________
PROUD MEMBER OF Suicide Squad C.C.


Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Search 


 Last 10 users 
Registered: 2
Hidden: 0
Guest: 74
No registered users
View Full List

Bookmark and Share
http://www.cashcrate.com/6103731

Game & Site Designed by Druid
Forum Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Forum Template Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.