-Off Topic
-For Sale

Donate

Link to us

Links

Support

Contact Us

Bookmark and Share

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 he was waiting on for a 

shushu's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 500

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Single Pump: 0
Double Pump: 0
Street: 0
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post he was waiting on for a
I remember other NHLers doing the scattered puck drill with remarkable success. Players like Alex Kovalev and Wojtek Wolski stand out to me. I also recall being mindblown by Connor McDavids attempt at it as well. When I watch the videos side by side, I still cant believe how much better Kanes looks. The speed of his quick touches are out of this world. He keeps a very wide stance and seems to move through the pucks with ease. To the eyes of everyone watching, it is amazing because its hard for us to comprehend the speed at which he stickhandles, and the accuracy of his stickhandling. Hes in complete control! I will continue to practice this drill to hopefully come close to getting to Patrick Kanes level, but for now you can enjoy my first attempt at it. Fun Fact: I actually did break the glass at the end. It was a very weak shot, but the glass really did shatter. It was very cheap glass I felt terrible. Remember! If you have an epic hockey video you think deserves to be featured, send it on in to pavelbarber@gmail.com. I will continue to share his best clip of the week, so mark your calendar each Tuesday for the next edition of Barbers Cuts. For more free tips, drills and sick moves, check out xHockeyProducts for everything you need to elevate your game. Owned and operated by NHLers Peter Ing and Bryce Salvador with key team member Pavel Barber, this site is Built for Players by Players! Wholesale Hornets Jerseys . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Authentic Kemba Walker Jersey .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-alonzo-mourning-jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Authentic Tony Parker Jersey . The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Authentic Bismack Biyombo Jersey . Right-hander Ricky Nolasco and the Twins agreed to terms on a free-agent contract Wednesday, a person with knowledge of the deal told The Associated Press.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Ville Leino was happy to bask in some rare cheers after netting the winning goal in the shootout. "Today was awesome," Leino said after scoring in the ninth round of the shootout to give the Buffalo Sabres a 3-2 win over the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday night. "Obviously we havent been winning that much, so its tough times but those kind of moments, you get a little extra energy." Leino had not scored a goal in regulation all season and has been the subject of catcalls in Buffalo, but drew a roar of approval with his shootout tally. When asked why he tabbed Leino to shoot, Buffalo coach Ted Nolan cited necessity as the reason he used the slumping forward. "He played a real good game for us tonight, and we were running out of forwards," Nolan said. "Hes had a tough, tough go, but hes a real good player and I was glad to see him get one." Tyler Ennis scored twice in the third period and again in the shootout, while Nathan Lieuwen made 33 saves for his first NHL win. Dainius Zubrus gave New Jersey a 1-0 lead at 8:16 of the second period and Tuomo Ruutu tipped Andy Greenes shot past Lieuwen at 6:58 of the third to tie it 2-2. The Devils, 0-11 this season in shootouts, are three points out of the Eastern Conferences final wild card spot. "We had a bunch of chances to score and we have guys who are good in the shootout," Zubrus said. "Tough to say its luck because its been 11 games in a row, but maybe a bit of bad luck has to be there." Cory Schneider made 25 saves for New Jersey. The Devils outshot Buffalo 10-8 in the opening period, but dominated possession and had the best chances. New Jersey broke the deadlock in the second, when Michael Ryders cross-crease pass appeared to be knocked into the Sabres goal by Jamie McBain. The goal was awarded to Zubrus. Lieuwen returned to form after the goal, making a diving stick save on Ryder to keep the score 1-0. Moments later, he stopped Ruutu on a partial breakaway. "The one word that Teddy keeps using is compete," Lieuwen said. "I just went out there and competed.dddddddddddd Good things happened." The Sabres managed just four shots in the second period. Buffalo got the equalizer 1:39 into the third period on a play started by Drew Stafford and completed by a cross-slot pass from Leino to Ennis, who scored on a wrist shot to become the first Sabres player to score 20 goals this season. "Hes a dynamic player," Nolan said. "He scoots in and out, and for him to get that 20, its a magical number he was waiting on for a while." Buffalo took its first lead of the night on a power play just over three minutes later. Cody Hodgson slid a pass through several players to Ennis, who shot high into the net at 4:41. "He made a pretty ridiculous pass through two or three guys right on my tape," Ennis said. "I just had to throw it on the net." New Jersey tied the score on the power play, when Ruutu deflected Greenes shot past Lieuwen. Lieuwen made back-to-back stops on Adam Henrique and Patrik Elias with just over a minute left in overtime. He then had a chance to win the game after Stafford scored in the fourth round of the shootout. "I had a Welcome to the NHL moment when Jagr came down on me with a chance to win the game and I think I was a little too excited about what was happening," Lieuwen said. But after Leino scored, Lieuwen rebounded to pick up that first win with a stop on Mike Sislo that he doesnt quite remember. "I blacked out," Lieuwen said. "The guy came in and as soon as I made that save, I was just all smiles. I was excited and Im very grateful." Buffalo snapped a four-game skid with the win, while the Devils now have points in five consecutive games. NOTES: Stafford was selected as the Sabres Masterton Trophy nominee by the Buffalo Chapter of the Pro Hockey Writers Association earlier Tuesday. ... New Jersey LW Ryan Clowe missed the game with a head injury sustained Monday against Florida. ... Buffalo signed 2012 third-round pick Justin Kea to a three-year, entry level contract before the game. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]