The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

HELP ME OUT??
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2314
Page 2 of 2

Author:  waffles [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

SICK54 wrote:
waffles wrote:
Single Pump Pump on 05-25-2010
waffles: 76,670
SICK54: 67,119
thats just embarassing


NAW IVE GOT U WAY MORE MANY TIMES....N BEAT UR ASS UP...
SO KEEP TALKIN UR SH*T CUZ I AINT BACKN DWN...N I TOLE EVRYONE THAT I AINT SH*T ON SP...BUT ON DP ILL TAKE U OUT...
Single Pump Pump on 05-23-2010
SICK54: 66,073
waffles: 61,133

Single Pump Pump on 05-23-2010
waffles: 72,059
SICK54: 73,779

i only got sp cars but im here anytime

Author:  waffles [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

Single Pump Pump on 05-26-2010
SICK54: 71,947
waffles: 78,166



:loser:

Author:  SICK54 [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

waffles wrote:
Single Pump Pump on 05-26-2010
SICK54: 71,947
waffles: 78,166



:loser:


N I TOLE EVRYONE THAT I AINT SH*T ON SP...BUT ON DP ILL TAKE UR AZZ OUT...
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
UR ASS AINT ON DP CUZ ILL TAKE U OUT!!!

Author:  waffles [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

or cuz its 2 hits to hit bumper thats boring.its all luck anyone that plays this knows sp stage 3 is the real challenge

Author:  SICK54 [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

waffles wrote:
or cuz its 2 hits to hit bumper thats boring.its all luck anyone that plays this knows sp stage 3 is the real challenge


UHUH SURE KID....

Author:  waffles [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

do ur pending challenge then il make a dp car

Author:  waffles [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

Single Pump Pump on 05-26-2010
waffles: 76,387
SICK54: 68,634
:shrug:

Author:  SICK54 [ Thu May 27, 2010 1:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

waffles wrote:
Single Pump Pump on 05-26-2010
waffles: 76,387
SICK54: 68,634
:shrug:


CRITICIZE ALL U WANT IDGAF... :loser: :loser:

Author:  black66 [ Thu May 27, 2010 2:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

SICK54 wrote:
waffles wrote:
or cuz its 2 hits to hit bumper thats boring.its all luck anyone that plays this knows sp stage 3 is the real challenge


UHUH SURE KID....

okay. u think u all bad ass on a double pump. lets do this maaaaan. its been a while since i hopped double pump.

Author:  SICK54 [ Thu May 27, 2010 2:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HELP ME OUT??

black66 wrote:
SICK54 wrote:
waffles wrote:
or cuz its 2 hits to hit bumper thats boring.its all luck anyone that plays this knows sp stage 3 is the real challenge


UHUH SURE KID....

okay. u think u all bad ass on a double pump. lets do this maaaaan. its been a while since i hopped double pump.


LETS DO IT ****...

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/