The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

Don't save in slots 5-8 - Update
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30
Page 1 of 1

Author:  druid [ Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:07 am ]
Post subject:  Don't save in slots 5-8 - Update

I may need to remove those slots in the future because of database errors.

Author:  druid [ Mon May 28, 2007 7:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

I will be opening slot 5-8 in the new version. I had to make some changes in the database to prevent errors in the future.


Here is a list of features for the next update:

Challenges:
1. You can now bet your car against the other player.
2. There will be Wins/Losses records added when you lose or win a challenge. (Viewable from your profile an message board & car club page)

Car Clubs and plaques
1. Join and create clubs.
2. Car Clubs will have the option of selecting an image as a plaque.
3. Club members will have the clubs plaque shown on there back window.

Tournaments:
1. Club Vs Club or open tournaments.
2. Cash Prize for the winner of the tournament.

Bug fixes

Author:  sixtreyimpala [ Tue May 29, 2007 8:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

druid wrote:
I will be opening slot 5-8 in the new version. I had to make some changes in the database to prevent errors in the future.


Here is a list of features for the next update:

Challenges:
1. You can now bet your car against the other player.
2. There will be Wins/Losses records added when you lose or win a challenge. (Viewable from your profile an message board & car club page)

Car Clubs and plaques
1. Join and create clubs.
2. Car Clubs will have the option of selecting an image as a plaque.
3. Club members will have the clubs plaque shown on there back window.

Tournaments:
1. Club Vs Club or open tournaments.
2. Cash Prize for the winner of the tournament.

Bug fixes


COOLIO!!!!! :wtg: :wtg:

Author:  CHIPPIN 64 [ Thu May 31, 2007 6:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

HELL YA!!!!!!!! SOON we can hop for pinks!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats too **** cool!!!!!!

TITLE FOR TITLE RIGHT NOW ****!!!!!! LOL MUHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  donkle [ Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:36 am ]
Post subject: 

when is it gonna start yo

Author:  admin [ Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Soon

Most of it is done but I need to finish every part to release it because all the features depend on each other

Author:  CE707 [ Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:05 am ]
Post subject:  cars

can you get any other cars besides the 4 on there?

Author:  NOTORIOUS68 [ Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cars

CE707 wrote:
can you get any other cars besides the 4 on there?



For now Yes ...

Author:  ice64berg [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cars

NOTORIOUS68 wrote:
CE707 wrote:
can you get any other cars besides the 4 on there?



For now Yes ...


i need some free spaces :coffee: :joystick:

Author:  druid [ Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cars

ice64berg wrote:
NOTORIOUS68 wrote:
CE707 wrote:
can you get any other cars besides the 4 on there?



For now Yes ...


i need some free spaces :coffee: :joystick:


Please don't post in topics over 2 years old. Extra spaces can be purchased on the buyslots page:
http://www.thelowridergame.com/buyslots.php

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/