The Lowrider Game
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/

another newbie question...
http://www.thelowridergame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=70
Page 1 of 1

Author:  wagonguy [ Sun May 06, 2007 12:10 am ]
Post subject:  another newbie question...

i know this soudns stupid, BUT what does the "adex" and "piston" do?

sorry i sound a bit :doh: but i dont know a lot about lowriders :eew:

Author:  2high [ Sat May 12, 2007 9:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

your wqagonguy from lil right man you should know this :wall: adex is a dump and piston is a strong pump higher inches buddy.

Author:  wagonguy [ Sat May 12, 2007 11:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!

Author:  donkle [ Sun May 13, 2007 3:59 am ]
Post subject: 

y don't u look it up

Author:  2high [ Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

wagonguy wrote:
im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!
i know im from model/paint/hydraulics sections you might have seen me im radicalplastic09. :spin:

Author:  wagonguy [ Mon May 14, 2007 1:36 am ]
Post subject: 

2high wrote:
wagonguy wrote:
im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!
i know im from model/paint/hydraulics sections you might have seen me im radicalplastic09. :spin:


ya i seen you b4, SUP?

someday we will hop, but not right now, i still gotta figure out my double pump LOL

Author:  2high [ Sat May 19, 2007 3:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

wagonguy wrote:
2high wrote:
wagonguy wrote:
im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!
i know im from model/paint/hydraulics sections you might have seen me im radicalplastic09. :spin:


ya i seen you b4, SUP?

someday we will hop, but not right now, i still gotta figure out my double pump LOL
whats to figure out hit the switch with rythem and your golden.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/