Main 
Home


Lowrider Game
-Play Now
-Buy Slots
-Challenge
-My Cars
-Car Auctions
-User List
-Scores
-Champions
-Car Shows
-Tournaments
-Shops


Lowrider Games:
-Monte Carlo
-Expedition
-3D 57 Chevy
-2-Player Game
-Cadillac Hopper
-Cadillac Dancer
-Cutlass Hopper
-Regal Hopper


Car Club Pages:
-My Club
-Club list
-Join a Club
-Create a Club


Lowrider Articles:
-How To Tutorials


Lowrider Media:
-Lowrider Pictures
-Lowrider Videos


Forums
Announcements
Lowrider Game:
-General Talk
-Challenges
-Show your rides!
-Car Clubs
-Tournaments
-Paint
-For Sale
-Tips & FAQ
-Suggestions
-Support
Car Forums:
-Lowriders
-Paint
-Hydraulics
-Interiors
-Car Modifications
-Engine
-Sounds & Interior
-Rims & Tires
-Car Shows
-Cars and Projects
Bikes & Models:
-Lowrider Bikes
-Model Cars
Games:
-2D Games
-3D Games
-Other Games
-The Lowrider Game
Other:
-Off Topic
-For Sale


Donate


Link to us


Links


Support


Contact Us


Bookmark and Share


View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:09 am



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 another newbie question... 
Author Message

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 13
wagonguy's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 18378

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Single Pump: 0
Double Pump: 0
Street: 0
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post another newbie question...
i know this soudns stupid, BUT what does the "adex" and "piston" do?

sorry i sound a bit :doh: but i dont know a lot about lowriders :eew:


Sun May 06, 2007 12:10 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:58 pm
Posts: 24
Location: yo mommas
2high's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 3050

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 1
Single Pump: 37,533
Double Pump: 95,026
Street: 105,156
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post 
your wqagonguy from lil right man you should know this :wall: adex is a dump and piston is a strong pump higher inches buddy.

_________________
roundest mound


Sat May 12, 2007 9:32 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 13
wagonguy's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 18378

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Single Pump: 0
Double Pump: 0
Street: 0
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post 
im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!


Sat May 12, 2007 11:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 pm
Posts: 22
donkle's Car Page
Club: NOTORIOUS S.H.C.C.
Cash: 504

Statistics
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Single Pump: 0
Double Pump: 91,484
Street: 103,802
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post 
y don't u look it up


Sun May 13, 2007 3:59 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:58 pm
Posts: 24
Location: yo mommas
2high's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 3050

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 1
Single Pump: 37
Double Pump: 95
Street: 105
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post 
wagonguy wrote:
im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!
i know im from model/paint/hydraulics sections you might have seen me im radicalplastic09. :spin:

_________________
roundest mound


Sun May 13, 2007 10:09 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:39 pm
Posts: 13
wagonguy's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 18378

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 0
Single Pump: 0
Double Pump: 0
Street: 0
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post 
2high wrote:
wagonguy wrote:
im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!
i know im from model/paint/hydraulics sections you might have seen me im radicalplastic09. :spin:


ya i seen you b4, SUP?

someday we will hop, but not right now, i still gotta figure out my double pump LOL


Mon May 14, 2007 1:36 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:58 pm
Posts: 24
Location: yo mommas
2high's Car Page
Club:
Cash: 3050

Statistics
Wins: 0
Losses: 1
Single Pump: 37
Double Pump: 95
Street: 105
Challenge Player
Bet Cars?
Ranked?
Post 
wagonguy wrote:
2high wrote:
wagonguy wrote:
im from LIL, but i go mostly to the model car section, and paint section, so i honestly dont know much about lowriders.. i only build them (in 1/25th scale LOL)

thanx for the help!
i know im from model/paint/hydraulics sections you might have seen me im radicalplastic09. :spin:


ya i seen you b4, SUP?

someday we will hop, but not right now, i still gotta figure out my double pump LOL
whats to figure out hit the switch with rythem and your golden.

_________________
roundest mound


Sat May 19, 2007 3:56 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Search 


 Last 10 users 
Registered: 3
Hidden: 0
Guest: 101
No registered users
View Full List

Bookmark and Share
http://www.cashcrate.com/6103731 cron

Game & Site Designed by Druid
Forum Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Forum Template Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.